Christmas with the Characters pt 3

Neville Longbottom

"Nev?- Neville where are you?" You ask, walking down the hallway towards the great hall.

It was Christmas morning. You and Neville both never went home for the holidays. So, you both spent many weeks together alone at the castle, along with the teachers of course.

The teachers were care free, and didn't really mind anything you did over breaks. They were more worried about contacting their own friends and families.

"I'm over here y/n!" Neville yells down the hall. You giggle and run to the room of requirements, where you find Neville quickly wrapping something and pushing it behind him.
"What you got there?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow.
"N-nothing" his face becomes bright red as he pushes it further behind him.

"Nothing- don't worry about it" he assures you.

You giggle and walk over, sitting beside him and pulling him into a kiss.
"Well it doesn't matter, because you have a gift to open" you beam, pulling out a small box from your pocket.
His eyes widen as he softly takes it from you.

"Oh- thank you so much y/n, I-its- I love it!" He beams, pulling out the small pocket watch.
"I'm glad you like it" you mumble, as he pulls you into a hug.

"Oh- well since you gave me a gift, I guess I should give you this" he says, pulling out the present from behind his back.
"Neville you shouldn't have-" you begin.
"Yes I should've. You deserve so much more than what I give you" he explains.
You shake your head and smack him softly.
"No, you're doing just fine" you assure him.

He smiles as you open the small package. You gasp as you pull out a new sweater and some scarfs.

"Awww Nev, this is perfect!" You yell, pulling him into a small kiss.
"Not as perfect as you"