Poly juice gone wrong ~ Draco Malfoy

Requested by: Carlarosebutterfly

It was y/n's second year at Hogwarts.
Word had just gotten out that something in the school was stunning kids. Everyone was in danger.
Many teachers and students were trying to figure out who the heir of Slytherin was....including y/n.
Her brother Harry had told her that it had to be Draco Malfoy, but y/n refused to believe it.

"No Harry it can't be him....I know it's not!" She pleaded. But Harry didn't listen.
"And just how do you know?" He asked her.

Her eyes widened as she shook her head.
"You leave him alone Harry....do you hear me?"

************

"Come on Ron, stop being a baby and just drink the stupid potion!" Harry demanded, shoving the cup into Ron's chest.
Hermione giggled and brought the cup to her lips, taking a small sip of the potion.
Her nose snarled as she dropped the cup and ran for the toilets.

Ron's eyes widened as he looked back at Harry.
"If it made her sick, what do you think it'll do to us?!" He whined.
Harry scoffed before taking a quick gulp of the potion.
Almost immediately, he was hunched over the side of the sink while Ron made a run for the toilets as well.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows as his skin started to bubble and change pigments and shapes.
His face became more round as his hair shortened and turned into a lighter brown, almost dirty blonde.

Within seconds, he had turned into Goyle.
He heard the bathroom stall door open and close before Ron appeared as Crabbe in the mirror.
(Sorry if I got the two mixed up)

"Bloody hell, it worked!" Ron squealed.
"Are you coming out Mione?" Harry asked, knocking on the stall door.

"Uh-erm no....you two go without me. I'm not feeling well" she pleaded.
The boys looked at eahcother and shrugged before walking out of the bathroom and towards the Slytherin common room.

***********

"Aren't you two going to sit down?" Draco asked, motioning to the couch.
Crabbe and Goyle (Ron and Harry)
nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Draco asked Goyle (Harry)

Harry quickly took the glasses off of his face and shrugged.
"Oh-uh....I was doing a bit of reading" he pleaded frantically.
Draco furrowed his eyebrows before shrugging.
"I didn't know you could read" he says.

"So uhhh Draco.....I was wondering if you could tell me what you know about the heir of Slytherins?" Crabbe (Ron) asked.
Draco whipped his head around and scoffed.
"I already told you, you goon. I haven't heard anything from my father or the deatheaters" Draco said.

"So you wouldn't happen to know who the heir of Slytherin even was?" Goyle (Harry) asked.

"Oh please Goyle. You know I would've told you guys by now out of excitement" Draco assured them.

They both nod before standing up.
That's when Ron gasped and looked at Harry.
"Scar" he whispered.
Harry's eyes widened as he pointed towards Ron's head.
"Hair" he whispered back.

Within seconds, both boys were running back to the bathroom.

***********

"I've got to go apologize to y/n. I fought with her about who was the heir of Slytherin...and she told me the truth, and I shut her down" Harry explained, walking towards the door.

He walked down the hallway, towards the astronomy tower where his sister liked to spend most of her time.
When he walked in and saw Y/n and Draco cuddling, he was shocked.

But, he was happy for her at the same time.
Yes, he was a little upset about his sister being with a Slytherin.....but he knew that she was happy, and Draco wasn't the heir of Slytherin so- hoe much trouble could he possibly get in?