Not an update

Okay, so I know I said I wouldn't post anymore tonight but I'm seriously thinking about deleting the imagine called "in fine" with george weasley.

It's making people a little triggered and sad and I don't like making people triggered and sad:(

So, I'll prolly wind up deleting it. I wrote it at like 4 am and I was literally bawling my eyes out lmao. So sorry if that imagine triggered any of you, that was not my intentions at all I promise you.

Guys, if any of my imagines trigger you or make you feel uncomfortable please please please let me know so I can go back and edit them to put a warning or something on them.

I don't like when people private message me and say that they don't like an imagine because it makes me feel like I'm not doing very good at writing. (Even though I know I'm not💀🤚)

But, if you explain why you don't like the imagine, then I will do what I can to change it or make it better.
But please don't just message me and say that "this imagine is stupid" or "you need to learn that people get triggered and have feelings" (yes I've gotten those messages)

So yeah....just please let me know if my imagined trigger you, but explain why.

Okay, g"night loves. Have a great day tomorrow.