Dynamic Duo ~ Ron Weasley + Luna Lovegood

Tears streamed down your face as your bestfriend called after you.

"Y/n please stop! It was a mistake!" She/he yells.
You shake your head and continue to run to your dorm.

On your way, Ron and Luna were in the library, studying for charms.

Luna heard your crying, and nudged Ron in the side.
"Huh? What's wrong?" He asks, looking up at her.

She furrows her eyebrows before grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the door.

She gasped as you sprinted past the library, your head in your hands, your bag flopping behind you.

"Bloody hell....what happened to y/n?" Ron asks as Luna shrugs.

"I don't know....but maybe we should go and find out" she says as they both make their way to the (y/h) common room.

*************

"Y/n?" Luna says, softly knocking on your door as Ron opens it.

You wipe the tears from your eyes as they both walk in, soft smiles on their faces.

"H-hey" you croak out as Luna hugs you.
Ron sits beside you, placing his hand on your lower back and rubbing small circles as you let another tear fall.

"What happened?" Luna asks quietly as you smile sarcastically.

"Draco cheated....with my bestfriend, Pansy" you mumble as Ron's eyes widen.
"What?! Why would he do that?!" Luna asks frantically.
"Yeah! Especially with....Pansy Parkinson" Ron mumbles as Luna slaps him.
"RONALD!" she yells as you giggle lightly.
"What?! She's gross!" Ron pleads as Luna shakes her head.

"I know she hurt y/n....but- it's still not nice to be mean to people" Luna explains as I nod and look up at Ron.

"Luna's right, Ron. And besides- I'm fine. I knew it was coming anyways" you mumble as Ron shakes his head.

"Why didn't you break up with him before he could hurt you?" He asks as you shrug.

"I-I don't know. I guess- I guess that I thought that he could change" you mumble as Luna grabs your hand.

Ron scoffs from behind you as you look at him.

"Malfoy? Change? Oh please. You'd have better luck getting Hermione to quit reading for an entire month!" He exclaims as you giggle.

"Ron!" Luna yells again as Ron flinches.
"Sorry....sorry" he mumbles as you laugh and nudge his side.

"Y'know. Whenever I'm feeling down, or out of it. You two are always the first ones to make an effort to cheer me up" you explain as they both smile at each other.

"We try" Luna states as Ron nods.

"Yep" he agrees, popping the P.

You smile and shake your head before pulling them both into a hug.

"Thank you for being my favorite, dynamic duo" you mumble into their arms.