7 Harry potters(George Weasley)

You twiddle your thumbs and pace around the room prepared to help anyone who came back injured. Mrs. Weasley placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Dear, it will be okay. I'm sure they are all fine" she says. You give her a small smile before going back to pacing. She sighs and goes to the oven to pull out dinner. You hear a noise coming from outside. You look out the window to see Harry and Hermione. You run out the door and jump into their arms. They quickly hug you back. "I was so worried about you two" you say. "Well we're here now y/n" Hermione says. You nod and lead them back to the house. There waiting for them was dinner prepared by Mrs. Weasley.
........
Ron and Tonks had shown back up. The twins still hadn't shown up, which meant George hadn't shown up. You were very worried about them both. "What if something happened to them" you thought to yourself. In the middle of your thoughts you hear yelling coming from Arthur. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" You all run outside to see Arthur dragging someone along with him. You immediately stop and cover your mouth as a tear slips from your eyes. "GEORGE!" You scream. You quickly run to Arthur and grab George's other side. "Quick, to the house!" He says urgently. You both walk George to the house as fast as you can. You immediately lay him on the couch. "Oh my boy" Molly says. She immediately wets a rag and rushes over to George. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all hug you as you can into their arms. Molly wipes up the dried blood that was on his head. "Y-y/n" George stutters. You immediately look up and break out of their arms rushing over to him and falling on your knees. You wipe the hair out of his face as you grab his hand, squeezing it tight. He looks up at you and smiles. "Hey" he croaks out. You smile at him, tears streaming down your face. "Hi baby" you say. He smiles at you before wincing and closing his eyes. "Shhhh" you coo while rubbing his head.
.......
You hear another noise outside. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Arthur go to get them. You stay with George, still comforting him. You feel a hand on your shoulder. You look up to see a very worried looking Fred. You grab his hand and pull him down with you. He looks at George with sadness and worries. George opens his eyes a little bit before closing them again. "How ya feeling Georgie?" Fred asks quietly. There was a moment of dead silence before George answers. "Saint like" You all look at him in confusion. "Come again?" Fred asks. George gives a slight smile before talking again. "Saint like- I'm holy. I'm holy Fred, get it?" He says while pointing to his (vanished) ear. You giggle while squeezing his hand again. "The whole wide world of ear related humor, and you go for 'I'm holy' that's pethetic" Fred chuckles. "Well I reckon I'm still better looking than you" George fires back.
........
It's been 5 days since the incident, and even if his life depended on it, Heorge Weasley will not rest. You chase him around the burrow before finally catching up to him. You grab his arm and pull him into you. He yells as you drag him up the stairs. Molly and Arthur giggle at you guys. "Let me go woman!" George demands. "George Weasley you need to rest!" You protest. He scoffs before breaking free from your grip. "Y/n, I've lost half my ear not my arm!" He exclaims. You roll your eyes and hold your hand out. "Exactly George you lost half your ear. You need to rest" he shakes his head. "Noooo I don't want to. Resting is boring y/n. I was resting for 2 days straight. I wanna do something fun". You shake your head and put your hands up in defence. "Okay okay fine. You can go to the store with me to pick up a few things" He squeals and claps while jumping up and down. You roll your eyes and walk down the stairs.
.......
You arrive at the store. You can see the gleam in George's eyes at the fact that he gets to leave. "Come on" you say. He nods and gets out of the car following you into the store.
.............
20 minutes later

You walk down the store's isle to grab some bread for Molly. You hear groaning and look up to see George gripping his head. "Are you okay?" You ask. He shakes his head and sighs. "I'm starting to think that resting today wouldn't have been such a bad idea" he says. You giggle at him. "Headache?" You ask sarcastically. He nods his head before walking towards you. You hug him and rub his back comfortingly. "I'm almost done, let me grab a few more things. Here you can go out to the car" you say handing him the keys. He grabs them and walks out of the store. You quickly grab the remaining things and check out.
........
When you get in the car George was rummaging through the glove box trying to find his ear medicine. "Damn it!" He says. You flinch and loom over at him. "Something wrong?" You ask. He glares at you and rolls his eyes. "I left my medicine at home" he mumbles. You sigh before caressing his cheek in your hand. "Lay the seat back and relax" you say. He does as he was told and you begin your journey home.
........
When you get home you both get out. George goes to grab the groceries but you shake your head and point to the house. "No. You go inside and go to bed. I'll be up there when I unpack everything" you say. He sighs before turning around and heading towards the house. You grab all the groceries and head into the house. You help Molly unpack all of them before heading upstairs to meet George. When you get up there he was laying on his bed half asleep. You smile at him before walking over to his bed and crawling in next to him. He immediately rolls over, laying his head on your chest. You gently run your fingers through his hair, massaging his head. He groans when you stop because you got a text. "Heyyy, why'd you stop?" He asks. He pushes his lip put to make a pouty face. You roll your eyes and put your phone down. "Your brother wanted to know how you were doing Georgie" you explain. Fred, Hermione, Harry, and Ron all went back to school to help prepare for the battle. You stayed home with George so Molly wouldn't ring his neck. You missed your friends of course, but right now George was more important.

You continue to massage his head as he slowly falls asleep in your arms. You kiss the top of his head before falling asleep yourself.

MORE IMAGINES TONIGHT! Love ya babes🤩