Fights(Draco Malfoy)

D- I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR SO ANGRY ALL THE DAMN TIME. I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU.

Y/I- I'm not angry Draco, I'm scared.

D- OF WHAT? HUH? I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE ABOUT YOU AND I. I EVEN TOLD MY FATHER. Y/N HE ALMOST KILLED ME BECAUSE OF IT. AND YOUR TOO SCARED TO TELL YOUR BROTHER?

Y/I- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S LIKE WHEN HE'S ANGRY. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HES LIKE. HE THROWS THINGS, HE YELLS, THEN HE STORMS OUT. I GREW UP AROUND THAT SHIT WITH OUR FATHER. AND I GROW UP AROUND IT NOW WITH HIM. I CAN NOT. AND I MEAN CAN NOT, TAKE IT FROM YOU TOO.

Hot tears streamed down your face as you yelled at the top of your lungs. Your voice cracks at almost every word. You hate fighting with him, but it's all you guys seem to do recently.

D- y/n i-

Y/I- you know what Draco, I think you better leave.

D- what? Y/n I didn't-

Y/I- GO AWAY!

D- FINE, IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE...THEN-THEN WE ARE OVER.

You whip your head around and look at him. His eyes are filled with tears. He looks at you and tries to say something but you get up and walk away.
........
2 weeks later

You are sitting at dinner with all of your Hogwarts house. You look over at the Slytherin table and see that once again, Draco is no where to be found. He's hasn't been around for 2 whole weeks. You haven't seen him, his slytherin friends won't tell you where he is. You sigh and look down. Harry notices and rubs your back for comfort. You slam your hand down on the table and get up. You walk over to the slytherin table and sit down.

P(pansy)

P- ummmm what do you want?

Her voice was sharp. She sounded annoyed.

Y/I- Pansy for the last time, I just want to know where he is.

P- Y/n, you need to accept the fact that he just doesn't want to see you anymore. You really hurt him. And when you hurt one, you deal with the rest of us.

Y/I- Pansy ease. I made a terrible mistake walking out of that room instead of fixing things. I know that now.

P- oh you know it now? I'm sorry y/n, but I'm not telling you where he is.

You clenched your fists at her. But you did nothing. You turned around and walked back to your table. Hermione looked at you with soft eyes.
.......
Dinner was almost over. You stood up and took your tray over to the trash cans. A slytherin was also up there.
(S-slytherin)

S- do you really love him?

Y/I- excuse me?

S- Draco, do you really love him?

You hesitate talking to the boy, but you nod your head.

He sighs.

S- I cant believe I'm telling you this... hes in his dorm room. Your gonna have to be quick though. If Pansy finds out that one of us told you, we're gonners for sure.

You nod your head before running out of the room and down the hall. You burst through the doors and sprint across the lawn. You couldn't wait to see him again. It's been 2 weeks. You see the doors for slytherin house and you run through them. When you get to the boys dormitory, you stop and pause for a minute. You take a long breath in and a long one out. You open the door and walk to Draco's room. You softly knock on the wooden door.

D- Pansy go away. I'm fine.

You open the door. You are revealed to a very broken down boy. His hair was messy, his clothes were wrinkly, he looked like he hadn't eaten or slept for days. You gasped. He looked up to see who it was. His eyes widen. It's quiet for a good 10 seconds. So quiet you could hear eachother breathing. He bites his lip before looking down. You see a single tear drop from his face. Your heart breaks.

D- I-I uh-

Y/I- I missed you.

He looks up and smiles. You walk over to him and he jumps up and hugs you. You both start crying. His head immediately goes to the crook of your neck. Your head lays on his chest. You held eachother for a while before he broke the hug. His hands went to your jawline. He cupped your face. A tear fell from your eyes and he wiped it away with his thumb.

D- your so beautiful.

He smiled the big heartwarming smile before leaning down and kissing you. You felt at home again. You melted into his hands. Everything was perfect again. You had your whole life back.