Comfort always helps~Neville Longbottom

Possible trigger warning...involves suicidal threats towards the end!!!!

It was a Wednesday after classes.
It was storming outside, so quidditch was canceled, so you decided to spend the rest of the day with your boyfriend Neville instead.

You walk towards the Gryffindor common room. When you arrive, you say the password as the fat lady smiles at you and swings her painting to the side.
"Thank you" you beam, smiling up at her. She gives you a small nod before closing behind you.

You enter the common room and smile as you see all of your friends scattered amongst the room.

"Hey y/n, quidditch canceled?" Hermione asks.
You nod and walk over to sit by her.

"Hey, do you know where Neville is?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Last I saw, he was heading towards the astronomy tower. He looked pretty upset. He said Malfoy was-" Ron begins.
You quickly jump up at the name Malfoy.
You run out of the room and up the astronomy tower steps.
When you get to the top, you burst through the doors, frantically looking around for Neville.
You finally spot him in a corner, looking up at the sky.
You sigh and walk over to him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. He jumps a bit, but once he sees it's only you, he settles.

"Are you okay Nev?" You ask, sitting next to him.
"No" he says bluntly. You sigh and rub his back comfortingly.
"I just don't get why he hates me so much. I haven't done anything to him" he pleads, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"He told me that I should just jump off of this tower... that it would be doing e-everyone a favor" he explains.
His voice cracked as choked sobs made their way up his throat.
Your eyes widen as you pull his body into yours.
He begins to sob into your robes as you stroke his hair soothingly, whispering sweet things into his ear.

********

He finally calmed down. His eyes were still red and puffy, and his cheeks were tear stained.
He was playing with the rings that were on your fingers.
You sigh and grab his face, pulling it towards you and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Don't. You. Ever. Listen. To. Malfoy" you demand, hugging him softly.

He nods and kisses your cheek.

"Your comforting always helps"