Bestfriends(Weasley twins)

You and the Weasley twins have been bestfriends since your guys first day at Hogwarts. You remember it like it was just yesterday.

Flashback

You sat on the train waiting for it to take off down the tracks. Your eyes filled with tears. You were terrified of trains, your parents died in a train wreck just weeks before, your foster parents were no one other than the famous Malfoys. They didn't care about you. Draco did, he was about it. They forced you to go to Hogwarts, even after just suffering a traumatic experience like your parents death just at the age of 10. You sat back in your seat and cried. Draco sat with his friends. You looked down at a book and saw a tear fall on it. You were thinking about your parents when someone says something to you.

F- you okay?

You look up to see two red heads that look exactly alike. You simply nod your head and look back down.

F- Right, George I think we need to sit with her/him to cheer her/him up.

George simply nodded. They both sat down on both sides of you. You smiled and introduced yourselves to one another.

F- Hi, I'm Fred, Fred Weasley. This is my brother George Weasley. And you are?

They held out their hands waiting for a response and a handshake. You giggle before accepting.

Y/I- I'm y/n Malfoy.

They whip their heads around at you.

G- Y- You're a Malfoy?

You roll your eyes.

Y/I- Welllllll, kind of.

They both look at you with confused faces.

Y/I- I was y/n y/l/n. My parents got into a accident a couple weeks ago and the Malfoys adopted me. They told me I mus go by the name Malfoy so no one is suspicious.

F- so does that mean your a pure blood?

You sigh and put your head down.

Y/I- Sadly no, I'm a muggleborn. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. Not a lot of people like me because of my blood generation.

Both the twins look at eachother and burst out laughing. You look at them with frustrated looks.

F- Y/n, we are muggleborns too.

You slowly look up, a grin plastering on your face.

End of flashback

Now, here you are again. In the same spot you were on the train the first time you met the twins. You guys have been inseparable ever since the first day up to now, the first day of tour last year at Hogwarts. It broke your heart when you guys had to go on summer break. You always begged your father to let you go with them, but of course, he always said no.

LM- y/n, I have told you once before. Even though you are not a pure blood, you are still apart of this family and I will not tolerate you hanging around the Weasleys.

That was always his excuse.
.........
You sit on the train and twiddle your thumbs and biting your lip. You look out the window, desperately trying to find the twins. You take a deep breath and sigh in relief when you see them running through the wall. They sprint onto the train, tired and out of breath. They walk to the back of the train and smile when they see you. You jump up and hug both of them.

Y/I- OMG I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS!

They both smile before saying in unison: We are happy to see you too.

You smile at them before sitting back down in your seat. You feel the train start to move and you tense up. Both the twins grab your hands and squeeze them tightly.

F- hey it's okay. Fred cooed.

You smile before laying your head on George who is laying his head on the window. Fred later lays his head on you. You all take a nap before arriving at Hogwarts.
..........
Fast forward to the end of the year (aka the battle of Hogwarts)

You grip George's waist and cry into his shirt. He stares at his brother in horror. He doesn't know what to say. So he just cries. He wraps his arms around your neck and cries into your hair. You both hold eachother and wait for Mr. And Mrs. Weasley to get there. When they do, George shoots up off the ground and runs to his dad. His dad quickly wraps his arms around him as he sobs into his shirt. Mrs. Weasley comes to comfort you. She puts a soothing hand on your back as you hug Fred. She strokes your hair while saying: it'll be okay dear.

Your sobs stop as you see your mother and father through the big window. They seem to he running down the bridge. Draco is with them and all their stuff is with them. You then realise, your only family, just left you. You cry harder and George comes to comfort you. He whispers sweet things into your ear while also crying himself.

G- it's gonna be okay y/n. You can come live with us. I know it's a little longer than just for the summer but, you can be the new addition to the family.

All the Weasleys look at you and smile.

Y/I- do you really mean that?

They all nod their heads before hugging you. You hug Fred one more time before hugging George.

Y/I- he's in a better place now George. He always talked about being free from everything. You know that. Maybe this was God's way of setting him free.

George smiles at you and nods. He hugs you one last time before hugging Ron.
.........
The ceremony was difficult. George cried into your chest almost the whole time. It was even harder carrying Fred. But then you remember. "He's in a better place now" you mumbled to yourself. George grabs your hand. You look up at him and smile before you all shovel a pile of dirt into Fred's casket. The ceremony concludes and you go back to your new home, at the Weasley household.

AN: SORRY I KNOW IT SUCKS! IT'S REALLY LATE WHERE I'M AT RN AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING.