Quidditch practice(oliver wood)

Imagine you and Oliver are in different teams and your houses scrimmage eachother.

You slip on your jersey, grab your broomstick, and head out of the locker room. You look over to see your boyfriend Oliver looking at you, smirking. You roll your eyes and jump on your broomstick before flying over to your team. "Now guys, we are scrimmaging Gryffindor today. It's just to get us prepared for the tournament, so don't freak out if we lose". You all nod before flying to your positions.
..........
"ANNNNDDDD GRYFFINDOR SCORES ANOTHER POINT. THAT'S THE END OF THE GAME".

You all sigh before flying back to your coach. Even though he said he wasn't going to be mad, he looked pretty mad. "Y/l/n ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING SO LAZY ON THE RIGHT SIDE. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND PLAY THE GAME, OR GET OFF MY TEAM" your coach screams at you. You simply nod, not letting the tears fall from your eyes. You knew if you did he would yell at you for not being tough enough. He rolls his eyes and waves you all off. Your friends try to comfort you in the locker room but you just tell them to go away.
........
You show up at your dorm. You open the door to see Oliver sitting on your bed. He looks up at you and smiles before getting up. He comes over to give you a hug and you gladly accept. "Don't you dare listen to him. You are not lazy". You sigh and look down. "Y/n, you are not lazy" you nod your head and keep it down. He sighs before pulling your head up with his finger and placing a small but passionate kiss on your lips. You give a slight smile before pulling away. "Can we take a shower and cuddle?" You ask. He giggles and nods.
........
After the shower

You slip on one of Oliver's hoodies and a pair of shorts. When you walk out of the bathroom he is already half asleep on your bed. You giggle before walking over to him and crawl in the bed beside him. He groans and stirs around before grabbing your waist and pulling you down next to him. You smile before sinking into his arms and cuddling up next to him. "Your so beautiful" he mumbles into your neck. You shiver at the vibration. He wraps his arms tightly around you. You lean down and kiss his temple. "I love you" "I love you too"