Nothing else matters~ pt 2

It's been almost a month since Harry had told you his "destiny" that Dumbledore had told him. Which also meant that it had been two weeks since you two shared a kiss.
Ever since that night, you feel like yours and Harry's bond has gotten a lot stronger, and maybe even morphed into something more.
*****

It was the battle of Hogwarts.
All the students were scrambling around the school, trying to find anywhere to keep safe.
You, Ron, and Hermione had just gotten back from the chamber of secrets, where Hermione had destroyed the horcrux.
(Yes Ron and Hermione kissed)

You were walking down the hallway to find Harry, when Ron suddenly pulled put the Maurders map.

"You had that the whole time!?" You yell at him.
He turns a beet red before nodding and handing you the map. You quickly snatch it out of his hands and tap it with your wand.

The red print appears on the parchment as you see hundreds of students running along hallways and corridors. Your eyes land on one particular name.
"There he is!" You yell, pointing to Harry's name. Then all of a sudden, it vanishes.
"What? It was just there!" You plead.
"Well- maybe he's gone to the room of requirement" Ron suggests.
Hermione smiles at him and places a kiss to his cheek.
"Oh Ronald you're a genius!" She beams.

*****

You enter the room of requirement and frantically search for Harry. But instead, you found the blond ferret and his goons.
"What are you three doing here?!" Draco yells.
You scoff and continue to look for Harry.
"We could ask you the same thing Malfoy" Ron snips.

"Harry? Harry!" You yell, running up to him and engulfing him in a huge hug, which he immediately returns.

"Hey y/n. Is it done?" He asks sternly.
"Yes. Hermione destroyed it" you assure him.
"Good" he mumbles.

Hermione ran up to Harry and hugged him.
"You sure know how to scare people you git!" She yells, slapping him on the arm.
He giggles as you all hug.

"Where's Ron?" You ask, looking around the room.
All of a sudden, a big orange light shoots up from across the room. Ron comes flying around the corner screaming: "Malfoy's set the place on fire!"

He grabs Hermione and pulls her along with him.
Your eyes widen as a big ball of fire that looked similar to the basilisk, came shooting around the corner.

Harry gasped and grabbed your arm, pulling you with him towards the door. You scream when the fire gets closer and closer until finally, it's stopped by Harry's patronus.

You smiled as you stood up off of the ground and began to walk up to him. You gasped as a hand grabbed your wrist and yanked you to the side. You felt a shark pain in your head when everything went black.

*********

You woke up tied against a tree in the middle of the forest.
Your vision was still blurry, but you could make out all of the people surrounding you.
You gasp as you spot Hagrid on the ground, ropes tied around his neck. You immediately try to stand up to help him, but quickly discover the ropes around your body that were tightly hugging you to the tree.

You look around to see who else was here.
"Who brought me here?" You mumble to yourself.
That's when you hear the evil laugh of the one and only- Bellatrix Lestrange. She walks over to you and places her index finger under your chin.

"Wow, my lord- Harry's girlfriend in quite pretty-" she says, looking over her shoulder.
You look around her to see who she was looking at. Your eyes widen as they land on Voldemort.

"Yesssss. That's why it will be too easy to get him to come to me" he states.

He walks over to you and kneels down.
"And you- my dear, are going to help me with that" he demands.
"Never" you snip, spitting in his face.

He jumps back in utter disgust.
"Why you little-" he points his wand at you, ready to use any type of spell. But he's cut off by Lucius.
"My lord no! Bring the boy, then kill the girl" he suggests.

Voldemort scoffs before spitting back onto you.
"Pitty, Potter's daring such a- a-" he tries to find the right words, but quickly stops when he hears the barrier to Hogwarts completely break.
Your eyes widen as a tear falls from them.

"P-please. Let them all go- take me instead" you plead, but he ignores you.
Your ears ring as you vision blurs once more.
That's when the stomach churning voice of Voldemort rings through them.

"Harry Potter- you have allowed your friends to die for you, instead of facing me yourself. There is no greater dishonor" he begins.

"Stop it!" You yell. Bellatrix slaps you across the face.
"Silence girl!" She hisses.

*****

Another 10 minutes had passed by. Nobody had said anything, nobody moved.

There was a cracking noise, that sounded like footsteps and branches coming from behind you.
You turn around and gasp as you shake your head.
"No-" you breathe out.

"No! Harry why'd you come?!" Hagrid yells.
Harry doesn't say anything. His eyes land on your as he sighs.

"Ahhh Mr. Harry Potter- how wonderful to see you-" Voldemort says.

Tears stream down your face as you continue to shake your head and yell for him.
"Harry run!" You yell.
"Silence! Stupid girl!" Voldemort yells.

You continue to cry as Harry looks at you with sympathy.

"It's such a shame that I have to kill you. You would've made an excellent addition to my army-" Voldemort explains.
He shrugs his shoulders and smiles.
"Oh well"
He points his wand at Harry.
"NO!" You yell.

"Avada KEDAVRA!" Voldemort yells.

Your eyes slam shut as the green light beams through the forest. You could hear the laughter of all of the other deatheaters and Voldemort.

The light disappears as you regain your focus and look forward.
You let out a scream as your eyes land on Harry's lifeless body on the ground.

Hagrid tries to talk to you from the other side of the path.
"Y/n please- it's going to be alright dear-" he exclaims.
You shake your head and continue to cry.
"H-he's gone-"

Pt 3 later