Love shields all~Ron Weasley

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Nobody knew that Draco Malfoy had a sister, that is, until she transferred to Hogwarts in her 4th year.

She was sorted into Gryffindor. Her parents were very disappointed.

"Why can't you just be like your brother?!" Lucius yelled at her.

*****

But y/n was doing something even worse.
She was best friends with the golden trio, which also meant she was bestfriends with Harry Potter, whom her father and brother absolutely hated.
This of course, didn't stop her from being friends with him.

After about 2 weeks of being friends, Ron and y/n started dating. But the bad part is- nobody in her family knew.
Y/n had asked many times to go to the burrow for holidays and stuff like that, but of course Lucius and Narcissa said no.

"Why do you want to spend holidays with the Weasley's anyways? Are you dating one of them or something?" Draco asked.
Of course, she said no, not wanting him to find out the truth.
It's not that she was embarrassed of dating a Weasley, she loved Ron with all her heart...but it was the fact of what her family might do to the Weasleys if they were to ever find out.

So, they kept it a secret.

*********

It was the end of 4th year. The goblet of fire had picked it's victims for the triwizard tournament.

Everyone was really worried, especially teachers. Harry was only 15 and he had been chosen to compete in the tournament.
Over the year, y/n and Harry had gotten really close. When she found out that he was chosen, she was extremely scared for him.

*********

It was the night of the yule ball.
Y/n and Hermione were getting ready in the dorm that they shared together.
That's when there was a soft knock at the door.
Y/n walked over to open it, revealing a very formal looking Victor Krum and Ron Weasley.
(Pretend he's not wearing those ghastly robes he was in the movie)

Both of the girls laugh as the boy's mouths drop at the sight if them.

"You two look-" Krum begins.
"Bloody brilliant!" Ron adds.

*********

Everyone danced around in their best dresses and tuxes as a band played on the stage.
Y/n giggled when Hermione let out a little squeal when Krum picked her up for the dance.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Ron standing over her, a smile on his face. He held his hand out and leaned down to her ear.
"Would you do me the honor of giving me this dance?" He asks.
She smiles up at him and nods, grabbing his hand and following him out to the dance floor, where hundreds of students were jumping and prancing around.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Ron as his wrapped around her waist. They swayed back and forth as Ron silently sang along to the words as Y/n's head laid on his chest.
Only when someone yanked her away from him, did she lose focus.
She stumbled back a bit before looking up at her brother.
"What hell Draco?!" She yelled, causing everyone to stop.

"What hell me?! What the hell y/n!" Draco hissed.
"What are you doing with Ron Weasley!?" He yelled.
Everyone in the great hall listened as Draco yelled at y/n.

"What if mum and dad found out about this? What would you do then...huh? How do you think they would feel? You're already a Gryffindor, they were already disappointed in you for that....once they found out you're dating a Weasley, oh you're in for a-" Draco was cut off by Ron punching him in the face.

Y/n gasped and tried to pull Ron off of her brother, but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't you EVER talk bad about me, or my family ever again. And don't you DARE yell at y/n ever again!" Ron warns.

Y/n had tears streaming down her face as she ran out of the great hall, Harry and Hermione following close behind her.

She quickly made her way to the Gryffindor common room, saying the password and pushing her way through the small space.
The paintings on the wall looked at her with sadness as she ran up the stairs and to her dorm.

She collapsed onto the floor beside her bed, sobbing into her hands.

She felt arms wrap around her as she looked up to see Hermione.

"D-Draco ruins e-everything!" Y/n yells.
Hermione nods as she strokes her hair.
"I know, I know" she assures her.

*********

It had been about an hour since y/n had left the ball.
Her, Hermione, and Harry were all sitting in the common room in front of the fire, when the door opens.

They all look up to see Ron, he had a blood running down his lip and neck, and his clothes were wrinkles and untucked.
Y/n immediately got up and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.
He was a bit taken back, but eventually hugged back.

They eventually pulled away from each other as she ran her finger across his lip. He winced a bit and she stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered. Ron furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at her.
"For?" He asked, reading his hands on her hips.
She giggled and kissed his forehead.
"For teaching my brother a lesson"

*******

It's been 3 years since Draco had found out about y/n and Ron. Out of spite that he loved his sister, he kept it a secret.
(I know, Draco being nice...what?!?!?)

That is, until the battle of Hogwarts broke out.

Y/n watched as her brother walked towards the other side, Voldemort's side.
After he had reached the other side,
Y/n knew what was next.

She gripped onto Ron's hand as her father looked at her.
"Y/n....come" he demanded.
Ron squeezed y/n's hand as she shook her head.

The deatheaters gasped as Voldemort let out a laugh.
"I told you she wouldn't come Lucius....she's too weak" he exclaimed.
Narcissa shook her head and looked at him.
"She's not weak my lord....she's in love" she explains.

She then smiles at y/n and Ron as she wraps her arm around Draco's shoulder.

She mouths the words: "I love you" to y/n as she and Draco turn to leave.

That's when Draco stops, turns around, and sprints towards y/n.

She immediately starts running towards him as they collide in the middle.
They both embrace eahcother in a loving hug as y/n sobs into his jacket.

"Take care of her Dray" she whispers.
Draco nods before pulling away.

"I love you y/n" he mumbles before walking back towards their mother.

They both quickly walk away from the battle, and down the bridge.

*********

The battle was over, everyone was in the great hall, mourning the deaths of their friends and family.
Y/n clung to Ron as he sobbed into her sweater, screaming for Fred to wake up.
"Ronnie... he's gone" she said quietly.

Ron shook his head and leaned into her.
"H-he can't-" he began.
She rubbed his back comfortingly as Mrs. Weasley covered Fred's face with a blanket.

That's when Ron turned to y/n and pulled her into a long hug. She immediately hugged back, running her fingers through his hair.

"Y/n?" He said, pulling away and taking her hands in his.

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at him.

"Marry me"

I made a few changes to your request, I felt it fit better in the plot lmao.