accepting(Fred Weasley)

(Y/I- your initial)
(F- Fred)
(S-Snape)

(Just a friendly reminder that yes, I know the Weasley's are purebloods....but this is for the imagine:) )

You huff and cross your arms over your chest. Fred snakes his arms around your waist before kissing your nose.

F- Darling you need to tell him. If he catches us snogging in the halls of something he'll-

You cut him off with a sweet kiss on the lips. He's taken back but slowly kisses you back. You pull away and look at him.

Y/I- if he catches us he will do nothing to you. I won't let him. Now stop worrying so much. I will tell him next hour. It's his free period.

Fred nods before walking away. You sigh and pull your books to your chest. You impatiently wait for the second bell to ring.
......
S- WHAT? Y/N THATS PROPOSTOROUS! YOU CAN'T BE DATING A WEASLEY!

his voice was like ice as he scolded you. The way he said Weasley made you shiver in fear. Tears threaten to fall from your eyes but you don't let them.

Y/I- Father, you told me when I transferred here that all you wanted was for me to be happy.

He furrows his eyebrows at you. Refusing to make eye contact.

Y/I- Well I am happy. With Fred.

He rolls his eyes before getting up out of his chair.

S- Y/n, your a pure blood. And a slytherin. He's a filthy mud blood and a Gryffindor.

Y/I- father you know as well as anyone that all the people at gryffindor house are very bright students. Including Fred.

He shakes his head.

S- Sweethart, your not understanding me. He's a mud blood, your a pure blood, he's a Gryffindor, your a slytherin, he lives in a bungalow, we live in nice places. They are too different from us y/n.

You shake your head as you let a tear fall from your eyes. You slowly back away.

Y/I- well father that really is too bad.  You see I love Fred, and I'm not losing him over some stupid tradition.

S- Y/N THEY WILL KILL YOU BOTH!

Y/I- THAN SO BE IT.

You whip your head around and walk out the door. Your head is strung high but tears keep falling from your eyes. Fred was waiting for you down by the great hall. He smiles at you, his expression immediately drops when he sees you crying.

F- hey hey hey, darling what's the matter?

You tell him everything. About how Snape won't accept you two, about how you guys are so much different, even about how they will kill you two at the war. Fred takes your hands in his.

F- well, if it's so wrong to date you then....

There was a long pause. You were waiting for him to break up with you. But he doesn't. He says something totally unexpected but so totally Fred Weasley.

F- We should get married. After all it is our last year. We are both 18, and after the battle is over, we can run away and get married. You can work with George and I in the shop. We can make our own lives for ourselves.

You look up to him to see a cheeky grin plastered on his face. You take his hands in yours and kiss his lips gently.

Y/I- Let's do it.