Just imagine

(Don't play the video until instructed to in the story) (please and thank you)

Just imagine your on zoom with your class in the muggle world.
The twins had always wanted to come with you just once, and of course they had to pick the week you started online school.

While you're doing your work the twins start fumbling and rummaging around your room.

"What are you two gits doing?" You ask, turning around to face them.
They both look up at you and shrug.

"Y/n, un-mute yourself please so I can ask you a question" your teacher says.

You nod and turn around one more time. "Don't. Make. A. Sound." You demand.

The twins nod before you turn back around. Little did you know that they were planning something behind your back.

As soon as you hit the un-mute button, your speaker turns on and music starts playing.
(Play the video now)

You turn around and glare at the twins.

You turn bright red as all of your classmates start to giggle and laugh.

"Mute yourself right now!" Your teacher yells. You nod and immediately mute yourself, turning your camera off and facing the twins.

"Really guys?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow.
They were both giggling with looks of guilt written all of their faces.

"No more zooming with you two in the room"