Ravenclaw Party ~ Harry Potter & Draco Malfoy

Had to do the last imagine with everyone's favorite power couple.....Drarry.

You smooth out the dark blue dress before walking towards the door to your dorm.

"Hurry up y/n. You're taking forever!" Harry whines from outside your door.
You hear Draco chuckle as they both begin to knock on your door.
You scoff before stomping over and swinging open the door.

They both take a step back when they see your pissed expression.

"Whatever. Come on" you hiss as they both follow you to the Ravenclaw common room.

*****************

"Y/n....get off of the table...people are staring!" Draco yells, grabbing at your legs and tugging you down.
You groan and smack his head.

Harry giggles beside him before helping him at attempting to pull you down.

When you finally give in a jump off of the table, the boys both sigh in relief.

"Bloody hell... you're going to be the death of me, y/n" Harry says dramatically as you scoff.

"Whatever, Potter" you mumble and turn towards the rest of the crowd.

"Wanna dance?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow and looking at both of the boys.
They both look at each other and smirk before nodding in agreement.

You squeal in excitement before grabbing their wrists and pulling them into the crowd of students.

*********************

The music blares in your ears, the smoke from the fog machine blurring your vision. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion as Draco and Harry fed each other shots of Fire whiskey.
You giggle when Draco begins to take off his shirt.

"Stop stripping, Malfoy!" Harry yells, pulling Draco's shirt back down.

Draco smirks as he begins to pull Harry's off as well.
Harry's cheeks flush red as your eyes widen.

"Ok ok ok....that's enough of being strippers for tonight" you plead, grabbing them both by their collars of their shirts and pulling them out of the common room.

Draco giggles as Harry pushes him into a wall.
"Stop it!" You hiss as they both frown.

"Are you two staying in my dorm tonight?" You ask as they both nod.

"Come on then... it's nearly 4 in the morning!" You plead as they both follow you into your room.

This is going to be a long night