Not an update

Little Q&A

Hey. So, a bunch of people have dm'ed me and asked me about why I am taking a break, and other people are asking me when I'll be back.

1. "What happened?"
Okay, so on Monday....my brother got into a car accident. My cousin was in the car with him, because they were going to a basketball game. Sadly, my cousin passed away, and him and I were very close.

2. "When will you be back?"
So I've been trying to tell some people this. Guys, my cousin was like my best friend.....and it absolutely broke me when we got that phone call. I don't know when I'll be back, but I can assure you that it won't be very long. I'm hoping to be back around this weekend, or early next week.

3. "Can you do a face reveal?"
Lmaoooo ummm I'd rather not right now, just because I'm very self conscious. Also because I don't know any of you😭🤚

4. "Do you do smut?"
I don't do actual smut, those two...maybe three imagines and preferences were not written by me....they were written by my sister. I do make some imagines 🌶spicy🌶, but I don't get into detail with smut. It makes me very uncomfortable to write about lol.

5. "How did you get your story out there?"
I honestly do not know like at all. I wrote this book out of spite that I was bored at home one day, and decided to try to write a book like this. Not even a week later, I had over 1k reads. Many people started adding this book to their reading lists, which I'm guessing let other people see it so...yeah:)
Also, of you don't mind...please please please go check out the imagines and preferences book about the twins. Including the book about the twins that's an actual book lol.

6. "Who is your biggest supporter?"
Okay so I have two.
1. My aunt has always told me that I'm a very talented writer for my age. I'm 15 btw:)

2. I have a huge supporter on this app, and she is very sweet and kind. I can talk to her about anything and not feel guilty or conscious about it. So I would like to give a shout out, and a huge thank you to MrsWeasleyHargreeves

Okay, that's all I'm going to do for tonight. Also, thank you for 24k!
Thank you all for being so understanding and not rushing me to come back.