Christmas with the Characters pt 1

This is the series about what it's like at Christmas with each of the characters that I write about. They will all be in separate stories of course.

This first one is about Harry Potter

"Harry come on wake up, it's Christmas!" You yell, shaking your boyfriend hysterically.

You and Harry were spending Christmas at the castle with your siblings, the Weasleys.

Harry groans before rolling over and looking at you.
"W-what? What are you doing here?" He asks, sitting up and pulling you into a hug.
"Mum and dad decided that they were going to go visit Charlie in Romania, so you're stuck with me" you retort, messing up his hair.

"Stopppp" he whines. You giggle before pulling him back into a hug.

"Come on, you have presents to open" you say quietly. His eyes widen as he jumps up from the bed and follows you to the staircase.
Ron looks up at you guys and smiles.

"Hey guys! Come on, there's a bunch of cool stuff down here!" He yells, picking up a present and shaking it slightly.
"This one's for you Harry" he says.

"I've got presents?" Harry mumbles.

"Come on then" you beam, pulling him down the stairs.

...............

Harry's face lights up as he slips on the knitted sweater made by Molly Weasley.
"I love it, tell her I said thank you when she gets back" he says. You smile and nod before he hands you a small box.

You look up at him and smile, taking the box out of his hands.
You giggle as he blushes when you begin to unwrap the paper.
Your eyes widen as you gasp, pulling out a snow globe from the box. In the middle was you and Harry sharing your first kiss almost 2 years ago.

"Oh- Harry it's perfect!" You croak out, pulling him into a huge hug.
"I'm glad you like it, I know it's not a lot but- you said you've always wanted something like this" he explains. You shake your head and pull him into a kiss.
He smiles before pulling away softly.

"It's the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for"