It's okay to cry(George Weasley)

You walk down the halls to George's dorm. You couldn't sleep, you kept having nightmares about the battle- about Fred. He was your bestfriend, and you watched him die. You tried to stay strong for George, but the problem was- he wanted to stay strong for you too.
..........
"Georgie?" You softly knock at his door. No answer. "George?" You say again, a little louder. It was about midnight, but you knew he would still be up. George loves late nights. You sigh and slowly push the door open. You freeze and stare at your boyfriend. He was sitting in the middle of the floor, flipping through an old book of pictures of all of you. Your eyes fill with tears as you slowly walk over to him. He let's a tear fall onto the book. "W-Why'd you have to leave so soon?" He whispers while trailing his finger over a picture of Fred. "Oh Georgie" you whisper, you crouch down to him and softly wrap your arms around his neck. He immediately puts the book to the side and wraps his arms around you. You fall to your knees as he grips onto your waist. Your shirt becomes soaked with his tears. "Shhh it's okay baby" you whisper into his ear, stroking his hair. His sobs fill the room as you squeeze him tightly. "I-I'm sorry y/n, I- tried t-to stay s-strong" he chokes out in between sobs. You slightly pull away and cup his face in your hands. "You do not EVER have to be sorry for crying, it's okay to cry love" you cooe. He slowly nods as you brush some hair out of his face. "I love you...so much" he whispers. You sweetly smile at him before leaning down and placing a small kiss on his lips. "I love you too" you say. He grins before looking back down at the book and placing his hand on top of it. "We miss you bubba" he mumbles. You sigh and pull him into you. "Can you stay with me tonight?" He asks looking up at you. You smile and nod before getting up and pulling him over to his bed. You lay down and pull him on top of you. His head lays on your chest as your legs intertwine. You gently play with his hair until he falls asleep. When you hear the soft snores emit from his lips you place a small kiss on his head before falling asleep yourself.

Hope you enjoyed it...bye babes🤩