Snow days(Weasley twins)

You wake up from a deep slumber and look outside. "Oh wow" you thought to yourself. Outside, snow stuck to the trees and ground, making everything extremely bright. You blink a couple times and giggle before walking over to your closet to get an outfit for today.

You look at yourself on the mirror and smile before smoothing out the jacket. You look over to your desk and grab a piece of paper and a quil.

It's a snow day! Wanna go have some fun?
-y/n

You fold the paper into an envelope and send it off with your owl. About 10 minutes later you get one back.

Meet us on quidditch pitch in 5
-George

You smile before setting the note aside and running out the door. On the way, professor Mcgonagall stops you in the hall. "Oh y/n, where are you off to in such a rush?" She asks. You smile and look down, your cheeks turn red and warm. "Oh I-uh, I'm meeting the twins on the quidditch pitch, we are gonna have a snowball fight" you explain. "Oh how lovely. It's quite cold out there, you had better keep warm" she says. You nod and turn around to walk away. "Oh and y/n!" You whip your head around. "Tell the boys I said hi" she says. You smile and nod before waving goodbye and running out to the quidditch pitch.
.......
"Where do you think she is Fred?" George asks urgently. "Oh I don't know George, maybe she's just running a little late" Fred replies. "I don't know Fred, she's never late", "oh George, don't get your wand in a twist... look ! There she is now" Fred says. The twins look up and smile at you as you run over to them. You slip and fall, but not before the twins wrap their arms around you. "Woah there y/n, that excited to see us that you have to go and get yourself hurt?" George teases. You giggle and slap him before hugging them both. "Shut it Weasley" you fire back. They both laugh before holding out their hands for you to grab. You cautiously take them before giving them a confused look. "Where are we going?" You ask suspiciously. "Well y/n, we don't really do the cold, so we are taking you to the secret hideout" Fred says. You furrow your eyebrows. "Oh don't worry love, no one will know. We are verrryyyy sneaky" George says. You roll your eyes before walking with them.
.........
"Guys what are we-" "shh" George demands. You quickly close your mouth before following them into a tiny entry way. "Ew what the hell...there's spiders everywhere!" You croak out. "Oh they are just little o'le wolf spiders. They won't hurt you darling" Fred says. "Now come on, quickly" he demands. You nod and crawl through the space, George behind you. "Quick someone's coming!" George exclaims. "Come on then" Fred says urgently. George pushes you forward. "Ow Georgie, there's no need to push" you whine. "Sorry love, we just don't wanna get caught" he explains. Fred opens another door and climbs down into a room. "Come on then, I'll catch you if you fall" he assures you. "Well then I might just fall on purpose" you tease. "Haha very funny" George says. You climb down the ladder and "pretend" to fall into Fred. He immediately catches you just like he said he would. "Merlin y/n! Be careful love" he says. You giggle and nod before untangling yourself from his arms. "MY TURN!" George yells. You both look up to see George jump from the top. "AHHHH!" He falls to the ground. "Georgie!" You yell. You crouch down beside him. "Oh I'm okay y/n don't worry" he teases. You slap him and sigh. "Bloody hell, don't do that" you complain. George smirks before holding out his hand. You roll your eyes before grabbing it and pulling him up. He dusts himself off before pulling out a beanbag. He gestures to it before you walk over and sit down. The twins look at eachother and smirk before coming to sit on either side of you.

"What are you doing?" You ask, raising your eyebrows. "Cuddling" George says. Fred nods before grabbing your arm and wrapping it around him. You giggle and pull it away teasingly. He groans before looking up at you with a frown. "Come on now love, don't me difficult" he demands. You roll your eyes and place your arm around him. "Thanks" he mumbles before snuggling up into your neck. You look at George and raise your eyebrows in a questioning matter. He smiles and nods before you wrap your arm around him to. "Spoiled brats" you joke. Fred pokes your side harshly. "Ow Freddie!" You whine. George laughs before snuggling closer to you. You poke Fred back. He jolts up and frowns. "Stop it!" He says. "You started it!" You fire back. "Both of you shut it" George snips. You both look at him before Fred smacks him in the head. "Stoppppp" George whines. You giggle before pulling Fred back down towards you. He smiles and lays back down. George rolls his eyes and does the same. You rest your head on Fred, your leg draped across George's lap. "Goodnight boys" you say. "G'night" they say in unison.

Hope you like it! Since it's getting closer to christmas expect more christmas imagines...okay that's all for now, bye babes🤩