they walk in on you changing

Harry-  you slip your robe off, fixing to change into your pajamas. There was a nock at the door, but you didn't hear it. You then feel eyes burning into your back. You slowly turn your head around to see your boyfriend Harry standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face. "HARRY GET OUT"  you hissed.

Ron- you walk out of the bathroom in nothing but your bra and pants. You hear running footsteps coming to your door. You quickly try to cover up but he was just too fast. Ron bursts through the doors and immediately covers his eyes. "BLOODY HELL Y/N I'M SO SORRY"

Draco- you walk over to your dresser in nothing but your bra and underwear. You just didn't happen to see your very sneaky boyfriend sitting on your bed looking at you with his mouth gaped open. You whip your head around and scold him. "Draco Malfoy! It's not nice to sneak around"

Neville- it was Neville's birthday and you wanted to surprise him with the new dress you had just bought. You stripped from your school clothes and unzipped the dress. It was only about half way up when Neville walks through the door. "OH GOD Y/N IM SO SORRY" he quickly covers his eyes before slamming the door.

Fred- you check yourself out in the mirror. Judging your whole appearence. You pull your shirt and pants off and sigh. "Your thighs are too big. Your stomach is too bloated, you butt is too small" you thought to yourself. You let a tear fall from your eyes as you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You slightly jump Beltre covering up. "Fred! I'm changing" he looks at you and rolls his eyes. "No your not love, your degrading yourself. I don't know why though, your beautiful"

George- you open up the door to your dorm and quickly throw off the hot sweater. Little had to known your boyfriend George was following you to make sure you were alright. You quickly blush before turning away and covering up. "Damn, my day just got a whole lot better"

Tom- your in Tom's room fixing to change out of your quidditch uniform. You quickly slip off the jersey before replacing it with a towel. Tom walks through the door and just stares at you. "Like what you see Riddle? He smirks at you before walking towards you.

Cedric-(I've been forgetting him and I'm sorry)
You quickly run down the hallway with a towel wrapped around your body. You had forgotten your clothes at your dorm, which was on the other side of the school. So you decide to go to your best friend Cedric's dorm instead, since it was right around the corner. You quickly open the door and fall into the room, slamming the door behind you. You stand up and slip on a pair of shorts. You are turned around facing the wall when they door opens. You freeze. Cedric gasps. "Oh shit y/n, I'm so sorry" he quickly covers his eyes and shuts the door, waiting for you to finish getting ready. You blush hysterically. When you are finished, you open the door to see a very flustered Cedric with bright pink cheeks.

Hermione- you slam your books down on the table before getting up and sighing. Studying was hard for you. So, you decided to take a shower instead. You strip from your clothes and realise you forgot a towel. You peek your head out of the bathroom door before stepping out onto the cold wood. That's when you hear Hermione yelling for your down the hallway, your door swings open and Hermione looks at you, her eyes wide. "TURN AROUND YOU GIT!" She giggles before turning aroun. You quickly wrap a towel around your body.

Ginny- "imma go change into my uniform" the twins nod at you before you get up and walk to your dorm. You slip off your pajamas and replace it with the skirt. You whip your head around when you hear snickering. Ginny looks at you and laughs. "Well don't you look nice" you blush. "Ginny get out!" You screech. "Okay I'm going, I'm going"

Luna- you slip off your bathing suit and drape a towel over your shoulders. You hear a gasp and look back before quickly turning around. "Oh my gosh y/n I'm sorry, I thought you were in your dorm!" You giggle before throwing the towel at her. She sighs. "You have a lovely body" you smile at her before changing into your clothes.