Divorce(Ron weasley)

You cry into your hands as your parents try to comfort you and explain. "Honey we just, we just don't love eachother anymore" you raise your head and glare at them. "How could you just not love eachother anymore?!" They both look at your with sorrow in their eyes. "HOW?!" You yell. They both flinch back. "Honey, when two people fall out of love, they just don't find any other reasons to keep what they have going" you look up at your mom. She places a hand on your shoulder. You quickly push it away, standing up. They both sigh before grabbing hands. "Whatever" you snip at them. "I'm going to the Weasley's" they both nod at you. You run out of the house and across the field. You call your best friend Ron.

Can you come outside?

Yeah, why what's up?

It's my parents. Their getting a divorce.

Ron quickly hangs up the phone. You lightly smile before running faster.
.......
You arrive at the Weasley house hold. Sitting outside on the porch was Ron. He sees you and immediately jumps up running to you. You stop and fall to your knees. Before you hit the ground, Ron catches you and wraps you in a bone crushing hug. You sob into his arms while he comfortingly rubs your back. "Hey, come on, let's go back to the burrow" you nod before grabbing his hands. He gently pulls you up before wrapping his arm around your neck. You both walk back to the burrow.
.......
Ron comes in with a cup of tea and a blanket. He sets the tea in front of you before wrapping the blanket around you. He sits beside you and wraps his arm around you. You sigh before sitting back into him. He chuckles and lays his head down on yours. "Are you okay?" Tears prick your eyes. You don't fight them and let one fall. Ron looks at you with sorrow before wiping it away with his thumb. You lean your head into his hand. He rubs small circles on your cheek with his thumb. You smile before grabbing his wrist. "Thank you" he looks at you. "For?", "being there for me". He smiles before gently pulling your face towards his and kissing you. Your eyes widen, but soon you melt into the kiss. He softly tugs at your bottom lip causing you to giggle. He smiles before pulling away. An awkward silence erupts between the both of you before he breaks it. "Y/n- I like you. Like a lot. And I also l- I uh sort of love you...y/n" your eyes widen. You feel a big smile creep across your face. "I love you too Ron" He looks up and smiles at you before placing a small kiss on your lips. "RONNNNN!!! Y/N!!!!!! DINNER!!!!!" Mrs. Weasley yells from the kitchen. You both smile at eachother before he grabs your hand and drags you with him.

Sorry I know it's short. I have a shit ton of homework to do.