Shaking in fear(pt 2)

It's been 2 weeks since Fred's death. Everyone was pretty much healed. Of course there would still be sorrow in the family, but they have all learned to eccept it. Everyone accept for you and George. You and Geogre hadn't spoken to anyone for 2 weeks straight. You hadn't even spoken to eachother. It broke your heart. As much as you didn't want to talk to anyone, George was different. George was Fred's brother. George was your bestfriend along with Fred. They had both been in your life since your first years at Hogwarts. It absolutely broke your heart to see him hurt. It broke his to see you hurt.
........
You were at the Weasley house home alone, or so you thought. You were downstairs watching old videos that Mrs. Weasley had taken over the past 7 years of you, Fred and George. Tears fell from your eyes as you smiled and giggled at the old memories. You heard a noise upstairs and you paused the videos. You cautiously got up off the couch and crept over to the staircase. You got half way up the stairs before hearing the banging again, this time along with a scream. "GOD DAMNIT!" You heard George scream. You quickly ran up the stairs and towards his room. You burst through the door looking around the messy room frantically. "GET OUT!" George screamed. He threw something at you. You looked down to see that it was one of Fred's shirts. You looked at it and bit your lip not wanting the new waterfall of tears slip out. You looked back up to see George just staring at the shirt that he threw. He looked up at you with sorrow and guilt on his tear strung face. Y-y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" you ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug. He stumbled back a bit before freezing. You held on to him tight with your eyes shut. You weren't letting go. He dropped the clothes that were in his hands before being his forearms up to grab onto yours. His head dropped down to land onto the top of yours as he started to sob. You grab on to him even tighter as he drops to the floor. You run your fingers through his hair trying to keep it out of his face as tears continue to stream down it. "I'm so sorry y/n. I know this is the last thing you need to be dealing with right now" he apologizes. You grab his hand and shake your head rapidly. "Oh no no no Georgie, no hun it's okay" you say before pulling him back into a hug. "I just, don't know who else would understand. I mean I want to talk to my family, and I feel horrible that I haven't for a while, but I just don't know what to say" You don't say anything. You just sit and listen to him go on and on for about an hour. He finally stops and just leans his head on yours. "Thank you for sticking with me, even though I've been a dick lately" he finally says. You giggle before hugging his waist. "Anything for you Georgie" He smiles before grabbing your hand and helping you up. "Y-you wanna go watch a movie with mom and dad?" He asks. You smile and nod. "I would love that" he gives a slight smile before walking towards the door to his room. You both walk downstairs to the living room where Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione, and Harry are all sitting. George squeezes your hand and sighs. "It will be fine Georgie" you assure him. He just simply nods before walking towards the room. Everyone stops and stares at you both. Molly jumps up and comes over to hug you both. "We were just about to watch a movie guys" she says. You both nod and walk over to the couch. Ron scoots over and you sit beside him. You look over and he gives you a slight smile before looking away. You can clearly tell that he was a bit worried about making you mad or upsetting you. You roll your eyes and nudge his side making him look at you and laugh. You lean back into him as he groans. You giggle at him before looking up and seeing George just standing there. He just looked at you and had a flustered look on his face. You sat up and patted the seat next to you. He looked at you before nodding and walking over to you and sitting down. He sat stiff and tense. He looked like all he wanted to do was cry and hug everyone, or run back upstairs. You place your hand on his. He flinches and looks over at you. You give him a slight smile before gently pulling him into you. He tenses up a bit before finally replacing and lying his head on your stomach as you play with his hair trying to comfort him.
........
The movie ends and you try to get up. Molly gasps before looking at you and putting up her hands in a "stop" motion. You look at her in confusion. She mouths out the words "he's sleeping" before running to the closet to grab a blanket. You look down and sure enough, George was asleep on you. You smile before leaning forward to let Ron get up. Molly comes back with a pillow and a blanket. She places the pillow behind your head as you lay back into it, immediately feeling tired. She lays the blanket over the top of you both before brushing some hair out of George's face and kissing his forehead. She caresses your cheek. "Goodnight dear" she says before kissing your forehead. After they all go upstairs to their rooms, George stirs around before sitting up. You look at him in confusion before shivering. "Hey give that back, it's cold" you joke. He smiles before getting up and placing the blanket on you. He begins to get on the floor. "what are you doing?" You ask him. "Going to sleep" he says. You look down at him and sigh. "What?" He asks in confusion. You roll your eyes and turn over on the couch. You hear a groan and feel two arms wrap around you before sitting you on your back and pulling the blanket off of you. He wraps it around himself before full on falling onto you. "HMPH! Damn Georgie that hurt" "I know" he grumbles. You smile and smack him as he makes his way up to you. He lays down on top of you before wrapping his arms around your waist. "What are your doing?" You ask. "Sleeping" he says bluntly. You run your fingers through his hair again, earning a small groan from him. He looks up at you, his eyes never leaving yours. Before you knew what was happening you grab his face and kiss him. He hesitates before kissing back. The kiss was full of pain and sorrow. But yet, it was still amazing. He pulls away breathing heavily. You both hear footsteps behind the doorway. "I knew it would happen sooner or later" Molly says quietly. Arthur chuckles before they both make their way upstairs. George rolls his eyes before giggling. You giggle as well. He looks back down at you and your eyes meet once again. Without any warning he kisses you again, this time the kiss was passionate and didn't have any emotion in it besides happiness. You both pull away. He lays his head on your chest and you go back to fiddling with his hair. "Soooo are we-?" "Well do you wanna be-?" "I mean I would love to be-" "okay then I guess we are" you smile. He smiles before pecking your lips one last time before falling asleep in your arms.

Hope yall liked it. Might do some more stuff like this. Just depends. Also check out my new story *summer at the Weasley's* of course it's not long because it's only just been started, but it would be greatly appreciated it you go read what is already there! Okay bye babes🤩