New Cover

I changed the cover of this book to something more Aesthetically pleasing, and not that Halloween looking shit that it was lmao.

I hope you guys like the new cover, I like it lol

Make sure you check out my new book about Percy Weasley called "Head Boy" because I'm kind of proud of it ngl lol.
Also, check out the one about Draco.

I'm home again today, but I do go back tomorrow and Friday.....so expect updates on all of my books.

Lmaoooo I was so tired and I didn't even shift last night when I went to sleep. And let me tell you- I've never gotten so much, or better sleep in my entire life.
Like- even as a baby.

Okay okay, this (non) update is kind of a mix between random stuff.....and stuff that I actually wanted to tell you guys lol.

We're getting closer and closer to 50k reads and I'm so excited!!!!!

Also, don't forget that after 200 updates (including non updates) I'm ending this book and starting a 2nd one.
So yes this book is finally ending....but no, I'm not fully ending this series lol. I'm just creating a new one to save some space and maybe even cause this app to stop glitching.

Okay okay, I'm done.
Comment some ideas for imagines and preferences that I could use...I'll tag you lol.

Bye babes🤩

Hogwarts imagines And PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara