You are my sunshine(Ron Weasley)

Sliight trigger warning!!!
Involves death

You cried into your boyfriends arms as he held you close to him. His grip becoming tighter by the minute. "W-why do p-people have t-to be so-so cruel!?" You cry out. Ron shakes his head and and rubs your back soothingly, placing a kiss to your temple. "I don't know baby" he says quietly. You cling to his sweater and sob into his shoulder.

You had just gotten word that your brother had been killed bu deatheaters. You knew that Voldemort was out to get him, but you didn't think that he would actually get hurt.

............ 

It was about midnight. Everyone had gone to sleep, everything was quiet. Everything besides the small sobs coming from your dorm room. "Babe you really need to try to sleep, it's not good on you to stay up right now" Ron whispers, placing a kiss on your forehead. You slowly nod before standing up and walking to your side of the bed. Ron was of course, going to stay with you tonight.

He pulled the covers back and you climb in, him following after you. You lay down facing the wall, tears coat your eyes until you feel two arms wrap around your waist and gently pull you closer. You smile slightly before scooting further back into him. You hear him chuckle as he gives you a small squeeze and his head goes to the crook of your neck. You smile and grab one of his hands, pulling it up to your mouth, kissing it softly.

You smile to the soft singing emitting from his lips. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray" he sings quietly. You sigh and turn over to face him. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take- my sunshine away" he sings into your ear. You hum along with him until he finishes. "I know times are hard right now, but you need to know that I will always be here to pick you up when you fall. I will always be the sunshine to your rainy day" he says holding you tightly. A tear slips from your eyes as you nod and nuzzle your face into his chest. "I love you sunshine" he whispers. "I love you too" you say, before falling asleep peacefully in his arms.

Hope you enjoyed it. Bye babes🤩