If i'm enough ~ pt 1

This is something that I experienced in my dr the last time I shifted. Usually I don't do imagines like this, but I felt that this experience could have made a great story to tell. So without further ado, this is my story from my most traumatic experience yet, in my dr.

Warnings: Swearing, self harm and implies of it, yelling, and abuse.

Even though this is what happened to me, I still want you guys to enjoy it....so I'll still be using "you" instead of "I"
Enjoy the story.

It was about noon.
Rain was pouring outside, wind howling, and students sprinting across the yard, their books over their heads to shield them from the downpour.

You giggled as your bestfriend Harry ran up to you, his sweater dripping with water.
"Get a little wet Potter?" You ask, nudging his side playfully.
"Not right now y/n" he says rather snippy.
You furrow your eyebrows before shrugging your shoulders and shaking it off.
"He's probably just grumpy because he's wet" you assure yourself.

************

You enter the great hall, hundreds of students were already there, drenched from the rain.

You sit down between Harry and George, Ron, Hermione, and Fred across from you guys.

"So, how was everyone's day so far?" Hermione asks, looking at all of you.

You smile and nod.
"It's been fine. None of my teachers were in a mood today so yeah" I say, smiling sweetly.
Hermione nods before looking at Harry, already noticing his mood.

"Harry...how was your day?" She asks cautiously.

Harry shrugs before going back to fiddling with his collar.
You furrow your eyebrows and scoot a bit closer to him.
"Harry did something happen?" You ask softly.
He looks up at you, anger in his eyes.
Your eyes widen a bit as you quickly look away.
Ron nudges you under the table as you look up to see him giving you a confused look.

"Harry, I don't know what's happened....but I know that it wasn't any of our faults...so please lose your piss poor attitude" Fred teases.

Harry slams his fist down of the table, making everyone jump.

"Shut up Fred!" Harry yells, causing everyone in the great hall to look at the Gryffindor table.

"Harry...is everything okay?" You ask, placing your hand on his knee comfortingly.
He quickly looks down, grabbing your hand and pulling it up harshly. His grip was tight as he squeezed harder.

"H-harry you're hurting m-me" you whimper, trying to pull away from him.
"Stay. Out. Of. It. Y/n!" He hisses, squeezing even harder.
You whimper in pain as everyone in the great hall gasps.

"Harry! Harry let her go!" George yells, leaning over and grabbing your wrist while pulling at Harry's.

Harry's eyes widen as he realizes what he's doing.
He quickly let's go, looking at you with sympathy.
George grabs your wrist as you lean into him, tears streaming down your face.
"Y/n I-" Harry begins.
"Why'd...you...d-do that?" You ask in between sobs.

Professor Mcgonagall comes up behind you, placing her hands on your shoulders.
"Is everything okay over here ladies and gentlemen?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"No...Harry's out of his mind!" Seamus exclaims.
Mcgonagall looks at Harry, who was looking at you with sympathy still.

"Mr. Potter, are you alright?" She asks him.
He looks up at her and shakes his head.
"N-no" he whispers, tears forming in his eyes.
He looks back down at you, a tear rolling down his cheek.
He places his hand on your knee, but you jolt away out of fear. George squeezes you as you bury your face in his chest.

"I am so- sorry y/n. I never meant to hurt you" Harry explains.
You peek your head out from George's arm and shake your head at Harry.

"I did nothing to you" you mumble.
"I know I know, I'm sorry. It's just-" he begins. But Dumbledore comes up behind him, tugging at his shirt softly.
Harry turns around and looks up at him.
"Harry, come with me. Now." He demands, walking away.
Harry looks back at you and sighs.
"I'm sorry"

This is only part one of this story.
Again, this is what happened in my dr...but I'm using "you" so it's enjoyable for everyone:)