Matching Scars ~ Harry Potter

Sorry if the title is a bit triggering, this imagine shouldn't be triggering, but it does involve comparing scars, but the one on Harry's head, along with one that's on yours.

He was the special one.
He was the boy with the circle glasses.
He was the boy with the sweet personality.
He was the boy, whom you fell in love with. And you fell hard.

You run towards the Gryffindor common room, your head pounding as tears fall from your eyes.

You quickly mumble the password, avoiding all the questions being asked by the paintings.
You enter the room, immediately going to the couch and collapsing on it, burying your face in the pillows.

******************

The door opened as you kept your face in the pillows. You were hoping that it was just Seamus or someone just passing through to get to their dorms. You knew that he wouldn't even bother asking what was wrong.

But just to your luck, it wasn't Seamus....it was Harry, and he always cared about your well being.

"Y/n?" He whispered, his hand resting on your side as you peeked your head out from in between the pillows.
"Yeah?" You croak out.
"You okay?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
You shake your head and sit up, your eyes still red and puffy from earlier. His expression immediately changes to a worried one as he pulls you into a hug.
"What's wrong y/n?" He asks, cupping your face in his hands.
"Some Slytherins were making fun of my scar again" you mumble.

He sighs before pulling you into another hug.
"I'm sorry y/n. But- you know your scar is just as beautiful as you" he assures you, running his finger along the scar on your eyebrow.
"Thank you Harry" you say.

"Anytime" he beams, kissing your forehead.

You fell in love, with the chosen one

Okay okay, I know that in Ginny's, you had to ask her out. I'm not doing that in all of them lmao. The only ones that I will probably do that in is Cedric, Fred, Oiver, and maybe Hermione.