Trust issues ~ pt 3

Carlarosebutterfly

Draco's eyes widened at the use of his nickname that only you used to call him before you lost your memory.

"Y/n..." he mumbles.
You look up at him and furrow your eyebrows.
"Baby....what's wrong?" You ask him.

He lets a fear fall before wrapping you in a bone crushing hug.
"The rings-" he begins looking down at them.
"It was the rings!" He yells.

"What?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow.

He looks up at you and sighs.
"Your going to want to sit down for this one" he assures you.

**************

You stomp down the hallway towards the great hall. Tears running down your cheeks as you fumed with anger.

It was breakfast time, so all of the student were gathered in the room.

"FRED, GEORGE, PERCY!" You yell, running up to them and dragging them away from their seats and into the hallway.
All of the students were looking at you with fear in their eyes.

Once you finally enter the hallway, their faces drop when they see Draco standing against a pillar.
"So....you told her huh?" Percy asks.

Draco shakes his head and holds up his hand with the ring.
"Nope....this did though" he says, gesturing towards the ring.

Percy rolls his eyes and looks back at you.
"Look y/n....we needed to get you away from him. He's not good enough for you...and he will break your little heart!" Percy pleads.

Tears were still streaming down your face as you pushed him back into the wall.
George held you back from him, but you punched and kicked until he let go.
"You keep your hands off of me! You were apart of it too!" You yell, pointing to the twins.

That's when Ron ran outside to see what all the commotion was about. Your eyes focused on him as the feelings of hurt, betrayal, and anger flushed through your veins.

"And you" you snap, pointing at him. His eyes widen as you walk up to him.

"You just sat there and let them do this to me? You sat in a corner and cried like a little baby! YOU SAT THERE AND CRIED WHILE THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE WAS ERASED FROM MY MEMORY?!" You scream, pushing him away from you.

He began to cry, trying to walk towards you but you kept pushing him away.

"Don't. Touch. Me" you snarl, turning around to Draco.

"We're leaving, and we're not coming back. I don't ever want to see any of you ever again!" You yell, grabbing Draco's hand and walking away.

"No...y/n please!" Ron pleads, trying to run after you. But the twins hold him back.
"Let her go Ron" Percy says, placing his hand on Ron's shoulder.

"Let her go?! She's my twin!" Ron yells as he watches you turn the corner to the hallway.
You take one final look back before giving them all a look of hurt and pain.
You hear shattered into a million pieces when you saw Ron drop to the floor, bawling his eyes out.
You knew he didn't want any of this to happen. But he betrayed you....they all did.

Pt 4 next, (final part)