Pranks(George Weasley)

You sat in anger as you wiped the egg out of your hair. You could hear Fred and George giggling in the back. You sigh before getting up and running out of the room. You loved Fred and George. George was your boyfriend and Fred was you bestfriend. You knew that they loved pranks, but it was time to get them back. Anyways, you ran out of the room and slammed the door behind you. You could hear George yelling for you down the hall. You ignored him and just kept running to your dorm. When you got there George was pretty close behind you. You slammed your door in his face. "Babbbeee it was a prank come on" "George you knew how important that test was to me! And you just had to pull a stupid prank!" There was ice in your voice as you scolded your boyfriend. That's when the perfect prank came into your head. "Y/n, I'm really sorry. Please just open the door babe, I love you" you smile before walking towards the door and opening it. "Oh thank you my love I'm so sorry I-" "We're over"  his mouth gaped open. "W-what?" Fred was standing with him. "Y-y/n I didn't mean to make you so upset, please I-" you cut him off by walking through the door and back to class. You left him flustered and confused. His brother hugged him as you ran back to class.
......
You were working on your test, when you heard the door open. You look up to see a very flustered Fred. He walks past you and gives you a sad look. You look back at him, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head. You look forward taken back a bit. Some more time passed by, still no George. You looked back at Fred who was already looking at you. You looked forward to see where Snape was before pulling out your phone. You texted Fred.

Where is he?

Why would I tell you?

You looked at the text with disbelief. You understood that it was his brother, but, he was also your bestfriend.

Fred please. I need to tell you something and you can't get mad okay?

Fine.

It was all a prank. I wanted to get you guys back and it kind of backfired. I was planning on just telling him after I said it, but things went too far. Now please tell me where he is. I need to tell him that I'm still here.

Merlin y/n. You sure did scare both of us. He's in the astronomy tower.

You quickly grabbed your things and rushed out of the classroom. Snape didn't even bother to ask. You ran down the hallway and up the stairs to the astronomy tower. You opened the door only to see a very distraught George. His hair was slicked back and his eyes were red and puffy with tear stains on his cheeks. Your heart broke at the sight. He looked up at you and chocked on some sobs tjay threatened to escape his lips. Your eyes softened as you stepped closer to him. He looked you up and down in confusion. "What do you want y/n?" You put your head down. "Georgie it was a prank"  He lifted his head up before looking at you. "R-really?" You nodded you head before stepping closer to him. He quickly got up and ran to you before engulfing you in a huge hug. You squeezed him as tight as you could, but it didn't even come close to his grip. He cried into your neck. "I- I thought I lost you" you squeezed him tighter. "Never Georgie, I'm so sorry" He sighed and let go. He took your face in his hands before leaving a small but tender kiss on your lips. He was glad that he wasn't going to lose you. You were glad that he had forgave you. You both couldn't imagine ever losing eachother.