New Love(Ron Weasley)

Imagine for JulzLovDraco4Eva

Julia Campbell had been best friends with the golden trio since her first year. She had soon realized that the older they got, the more hard it was to hide her feelings for Ron. Of course, Hermione knew about these feelings, as she was your absolute best friend. "Julia you need to tell him how you feel" she demands. "I know Mione but, what if he doesn't feel the same way" You protest. She giggles and shakes her head. "oh Julia I've seen the way you two look at each other, there is no possible way that he couldn't feel the same" she assured you. 

Ron gave you butterflies every time you saw him. Once, you had tried to get over your crush on him, only because you thought that he could never like you back. But, his brothers (the twins) kept teasing you and pushing you more and more to believe that he did in fact, like you back. 

You had known Ron better than anyone else. You spent every holiday with the Weasley's, always camping out in Ron's room, staying up until dawn, and playing board games. You had only realized your feelings for him when you noticed how you became severely overprotective of the red haired boy. Once, Ron had been attacked by a chess board when he got mad and slammed his fist on it. You quickly rushed over, prying the board off of him and throwing it at a wall, watching it smash into smithereens. That was in your first year. Then in your 3rd year, he was attacked by a whooping willow, and had broken his leg. You refused to leave his bed side, and waited on him hand and foot. 

When you had found out that he had joined the Quidditch team, you were extremely happy for him, but also very worried. Ron has never been one to play sports, especially the toughest sport at Hogwarts. You remember the day he had told you. 

*flashback*

You were sitting in the Gryffindor common room, reading by the fire. you peaked your eyes over the top of the book when you heard the door slide open. You close your book and jump up when you see Ron running towards you, excitement spread across his face. You furrow your eyebrows, walking up to him. 

You feel him wrap his arms around you, picking you up and swinging you back and fourth. "Woah! Ronnie what happened?" you ask, slightly pulling away from him. He gently sat you down, a huge smile spread across his lips. "I made the quidditch team!" he yells, jumping with joy. A smile spreads across your face as you hug him tightly. "aww Ron that's great!" you exclaim into his chest. He giggles and pulls away. "I know right, it's been my dream to play quidditch!" he says back. "what position?" you ask. "Keeper!" he says, smiling brightly. You sigh in relief, a weight dropping off of your shoulders. "well, it's good to know that I won't need to worry about you getting hurt" you say teasingly. He rolls his eyes before giving you a small hug. "Okay, I've got to go to practice, we'll talk later, yeah?" he asks walking away, You nod your head slightly before going back to reading. 

*end of flashback*

...................

"GO RON!" You yell as he blocks the quaffle from entering the goal. The Slytherins groan in frustration as the referee takes the ball from Ron. 

....................

It was the last round, the score was tied. First team to block a shot wins. Everyone was on their toes, hoping and praying that Ron will step up to the plate and block the quaffle. It was Slytherin's ball. Marcus tossed it to Adrian, who tossed it to Vaisey, who flew across the pitch right towards Ron. You bite your lip and stand up slightly. "come on Ron" you say to yourself. He lines himself up with the player. The slytherins roar in excitement as Vaisey throws the ball. 

Everyone is silent. ......................."point........Gryffindor!" the referee yells. You all shoot up from our seats, cheering and yelling Ron's name. He flies up to you , hugging you tightly. "I did it Julia!" he yells in excitement. You jump up and down before pulling away. "you did! now come on, lets go celebrate".