Muggle Date (Ron Weasley)

Y/f/g- your favorite game

"Bloody hell what is this?!" Ron yells, poking at the small box on the coffee table. You giggle and grab it, "it's called an Xbox controller Ronnie, it's what I use to play video games with" you explain, clicking on y/f/g. "This is bloody brilliant!" He says with excitement. You giggle and hand him the controller. "Here, you try" you say. He smiles brightly, gladly accepting the controller.

..............

"No Ron it's my turn!" You demand l, trying to take the controller from him. He whines, holding it back. "Noooo this is so funnn" he says. You groan and sit back into the couch. "Fine" you hiss, crossing your arms over your chest.

You hear Ron sigh before he sets the controller down on the table, looking up at you. "Are you mad at me?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. You huff teasingly, turning your head the other way. You feel the couch dip down and back up, hearing the sound of feet shuffling beside you. You furrow your eyebrows and look up to see Ron standing beside you. "What are you doing?" You ask. He extends his arm, offering you his hand. You smile and take it as he leads you up to your room.

"What are we doing?" You ask as you sit down on your bed. He walks over to your TV, turning it on and sticking a random movie into the DVD player. You giggle and snuggle yourself under the covers. He smiles and walks over to you, pulling the covers off and wrapping them around himself and laying down on top of you.

"What are you doing?" You ask, playing with his hair. "I'm sorry for hogging the game" he says, placing a small kiss on your lips. You smile and pull away, as he lays his head back on your chest. "It's okay baby, I was just joking with you" you mumble. He looks up at you and smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist and squeezing tightly. "I love our muggle dates" you say. He nods, kissing your chin. "And I love you" he says.