Pillows and Blankets(Oliver Wood×Reader)

"Oliver stopppp" you yell, pulling the blanket away from your boyfriend. 

"No you stop" he says, yanking the blanket back. You groan and roll over, grabbing the remote and pressing play on the movie. "This movie is so stupid" he whines. You scoff and shake your head. "Frozen- is not stupid, you're just boring" you fire back, smirking at him when he pushes his lip out. "That's mean" he says, pretending to cry. You giggle and take his hands away from his face, wrapping them around your shoulders. 

He sighs before snuggling his head into the crook of your neck. "Your so cute when you want to watch kid movies" he mumbles. You shiver at the vibration before looking back at him. "And your so cute when you tell me i'm so cute" you say, booping his nose with your pointer finger. He scrunches his nose before smiling that heart warming smile that always tends to melt your heart. You gaze in awe before he cuts you off with a small kiss on your forehead. "If you take a picture, it will last longer" he teases, grinning down at you, You scoff and turn your gaze back to the movie. "As if" you hiss. He chuckles, pulling you into him more. "Come on, you know you love me" he whispers into your ear. A huge grin paints itself across your face as you nod. "Yeah, I guess so" you say bluntly. 

Sorrryyy I know it's short. I have a ton of homework to do because we have finals in a week. I promise I'll post something more tomorrow. Bye babes🤩