how you calm them down

Harry- usually Harry doesn't get mad, but when he does, it's scary. You usually set up a movie and some blankets and when he gets home, he instantly calms down seeing all that you did for him.

Ron- Ron gets mad at his brothers a lot. Like a lot a lot. When he does, you usually give him small kisses while holding his hand. He says it always made him feel better and safe.

Draco- Draco gets really mad at his parents and Voldemort, always trying to get him to become a death eater. Usually a shoulder massage and cuddles calm him down long enough to enjoy his presence.

Neville- Neville doesn't really get mad. Like at all. He gets more along the lines of irritated and upset, but never mad. Usually going on a date and movies calm him down.

Cedric- Cedric gets mad at everything. Like every little thing. You know he loves your hugs so you usually give him a long tight hug. He just sinks into it and it always tends to calm him.

Tom- Tom is always stressed and getting mad at the littlest things. Usually playing a game or walking the school with him calms him down.

Fred- Fred gets mad at George believe it or not. They love eachother very much, but that doesn't mean they don't get on each others nerves. Usually a funny joke or prank tends to make him laugh.

George- Now George doesn't seem like the type to get really mad, but he does. You try to stay away from him, but since he is your boyfriend, you don't really like to. Usually a nice long nap and snacks help him calm down.

Hermione- Hermione gets mad at Rin and Harry. Usually a sleep over and a whole night of fun helps her focus and calm down.

Ginny- Ginny of course gets mad at her brothers. You usually help her pull pranks, or take her out for a movie to help her calm down.

Luna- Luna doesn't get mad, like ever. She does get upset though. Usually deep and long talks help her calm down.