Accidents Happen (George Weasley)

Imagine one of George's pranks accidentally go off on you instead of the person it's intended for.

You were walking down the hall with your boyfriend George Weasley. Him and his twin brother Fred were known around the school for being the prank kings. Their pranks were always funny, your favorite was the one when they set off the fireworks in Umbridge's classroom. Of course, they pulled pranks on you too- but they were never big ones. It was always judge like, the wrong quil or- washable hair dye in your shampoo. Nothing too serious.

"So, what do you wanna do after class?" You ask, looking up at George. He raises his finger to his mouth and makes a "hmmm" sound. You giggle and nudge his side. "Ah I know, we could go to the lake and have a picnic!" He beams, grabbing your hand and jumping up and down excitedly. "You're so cheesy" you tease, booping him on the nose. He chuckles and nods as you enter the classroom.

..................

It was lunch time, the great gall was under some construction because of some 1st years that accidentally exploded a pillar. So you guys had to eat lunch in your classrooms. Of course, you were in Umbridge's room.

"Ms. Umbridge?" There was a small knock at the door. She looked up from her newspaper and walked over to the small boy. "Th-this was outside your door" he says, handing her a cupcake.

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows and looked up at her. "I didn't know it was your birthday?" You hear Fred ask from the back of the classroom. She looks at him with evil eyes and scowls. "It's not" she says bluntly.
"Then what's the cupcake for?" George asks. You look back at both of them to see them biting their lips, trying to hold back smiles.
"Well I'm not sure, let me see if it has a note" she says. She briefly looks over at you and smirks before turning around to face her desk. You hear her mumble something before she turns around with a note in her hand.
"Well it looks like this is for.....Y/n!" She beams, looking over at you once more. Your eyes widen as you look back at the twins. Their faces had dropped and gone ghostly white.

She walks over to you and sets the cupcake on your desk. "This is for you dear" she says devilishly. You look down at it and back up to her. "B-But I don't like cupcakes" you plead. She bites the inside of her cheek, "eat it" she hisses. Everyone looks at her with confusion. She looks around and clears her throat, straightening her skirt. "Well you wouldn't want to be rude to whoever sent it to you, would you?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. Hermione stands up in the back and chimes in. "It was from me" she says frantically. "I-I didn't know that y/n didn't like cupcakes, and she got a good score on her test in potions- so I thought I would get something for her. She doesn't have to eat it, it's the thought that counts" Hermione explains. Fred nudges her and thanks her, but Umbridge was not having it.

"No no, in this school we take was is given to us" she says harshly, shoving the cupcake towards you. "Now take a bite"

(Okay incase your lost, Umbridge had caught onto the fact that the twins were going to prank her with the cupcake, so she's making it look like it's yours to give them a taste of their own medicine)

She watches intensely as you pick the cupcake up shakily. You can hear the twins mumbling to eachother in the back.

"Go on" Umbridge says again. You look up at her and nod before taking a small bite of the cupcake. "That's it, how does it taste?" She asks creepily. You nod your head and set the cupcake down. "F-Fine I guess" you say. You immediately regret it when you feel your stomach start boiling. "That's great dear" she says, looking up at the twins and smirking.
You look around frantically, making sure no one is looking at you. She walks back to her desk, an evil grin plastered on her face. That when you feel someone grip your arm and drag you out of the classroom. You look up to see George. "W-What was in that?" You ask. His face washes over with guilt as he turns the corner. "Uhhhh a puking pestle" he says sheepishly. Your eyes widen as you take off towards the bathroom, George following behind.

.....................

"I am so sorry y/n, we really didn't think she would notice" George pleads, holding your hair away from your face as you 🌟vomited🌟 into the toilet.

"Oh really? You wouldn't think that sending a teacher a cupcake to her room with no note, and no specific reason wouldn't catch their suspicions?" You ask, looking up at him. He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry" he says, rubbing small circles on your back.

You flush the toilet and stand up, walking over to the sink to brush your teeth. George kept following you like a lost puppy.
"George I'm fine" you assured him. He nodded, but didn't leave. "I'm not leaving, I feel horrible" he says, scratching the back on his neck. You giggle and pull him into you. He sighs in relief and wraps his arms around your waist.
"Please stop pulling pranks on her while I'm in there" you mumble. George chuckles and nods. " I solemnly swear"
(That I am up to no good)