Wishing for a Miracle ~ Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley, the red headed, only girl of the Weasleys.
The tough, smart, brave, and independent girl who was one of the strongest players on the quidditch team.
The girl who didn't let anybody boss her around, or tell her that she couldn't do something, because she would always prove them wrong.

This was the girl who you were falling in love with, and you were falling hard.

****************

"Hey Ginny...wait up!" You call, running up to her.
She turns around to face you, her broom in her hand as she smiles at you.

"Oh hey y/n....did you need something?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

A lump makes itself apparent in your throat as you stutter on your words.

"Oh I-I uh...I-" you begin.
Ginny giggles and nudges your shoulder, making you blush.

"Well come on then...spit it out. I've got practice in 10 minutes!" She pleads.
A million thoughts rushed through your head as you tried to find the right words to say. Finally, just like word vomit...you asked her.

"Do you maybe want to uh- go out with me...sometime?" You ask quietly.

There was a moment if silence before you feel a pair of lips tap your cheek playfully.

"I would love to. Meet me by Mcgonagall's classroom at 6 tomorrow night?" She says in a questioning manner.

Your cheeks heat up as a huge smile spreads across your face.

"I'll be there" you assure her.
"Great. See you then"

You fell in love, with a badass

Heyyyyy. I'm thinking of making this a series, because I like the beginning as to where I explain the characters.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea? Lmk in the comments or dm me lmao.
I just woke up from a nap and am feeling a bit better. So that's a plus lol.
I'm planning on updating some more today, as well as adding to my other story about Draco.
Make sure you go and check out that story....it would be very appreciated!

Also, reminder that at 200 updates...I'm ending this book and starting a 2nd one. It will be about the same stuff, just a book 2....so this book stops making this app glitch every time I go to edit it lol.
So make sure you keep looking for that book as well.