All I want is you (Draco Malfoy)

Imagine you and Draco were in a secret relationship because he didn't want his father finding out. Your friends and his friends knew, but when someone told on you guys, everything is put at risk.

"Dray I'm sorry, but I can't put my friends or family at risk!" You yell, pushing him away from you. He runs his hands through his hair while shaking his head. "N-No please, you can't do this to me y/n. I'll find out who told- I-I'll make sure your safe!" He pleads, grabbing your hands in his. You sigh and drop your head as he pulls you into him. "Please, I need you" he mumbles. You let a tear fall, nuzzling your head into his chest.

"Draco your father-" you hear the door to his dorm open, Pansy walking in and glaring at the both of you. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Draco Malfoy we talked about this. Your mother and father-" Draco cuts her off. "It's none of your concern about what my parents want Pansy! I am old enough to make my own decisions" he says with you still clinging to him. She sighs and walks over to the both of you, placing her hand on your shoulder. You flinch a bit before looking up at her with confusion. "Draco she's not safe" she says, gripping your shoulder lightly.

"Why is she being nice to me?" You think to yourself. Your thoughts are cut off by Draco placing his finger under your chin and pulling your face up. Your eyes meet as he scans your face cautiously. "I need to go take care of something. Stay in my dorm tonight, I should be back in the morning" he says, placing a small kiss on your forehead. You smile and nod, hugging him once more before him and Pansy leave.

...............
1 week later

It's been a whole week since Draco and Pansy left. Pansy had came back, but Draco hadn't, and she refused to tell you where he was.

"Y/n!" You snapped out of your trance, looking over at Ginny, who was looking at you with a concerned face. "Did you hear anything I just said?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. You sigh and look down, shaking your head slowly. "Honestly hun, you need to let it go" she demands, placing a hand on your shoulder. You furrow your eyebrows and look up at her. "Ginny he's my boyfriend and he's been missing for a week now!" You practically yell, causing the other tables to look at you. Your eyes filled with tears as Ginny gave you a sympathetic look. "H-He could be hurt or-or dead for all I know!" You continue on. Everyone was now silent, listening to everything you were saying. "Y/n maybe you should-" you hear Pansy say, walking up to you. You whip your head up at her, scoffing and standing up.

"Don't you even start with me! You left with him, YOU took him away from me! And you don't even have the manners to tell me if he's okay or not!" You yell at her. She opens her mouth to say something, but is quickly cut off by a loud boom. You feel yourself fly forward before smacking into a wall.

..............

"Y/n?! Y/n please wake up!" Your eyes flutter open as you look up and see Ron. "R-Ron?" You say, sitting up slowly. He places his hand on your back, pulling you up softly. "Are you okay?" He asks, pulling you to your feet. You nod, straightening yourself up. "What happened?" You ask, rubbing your head. He furrows his eyebrows before looking back and sighing. "V-Voldemort is here- Fred's uhh- " he whispers. You gasp and pull him into a hug. "I'm so sorry Ron" you say while rubbing his back comfortingly. He let's a tear fall onto your shoulder before wiping his eyes and pulling away. "Y/n he's not the only one here" Ron mumbles. You raise an eyebrow, looking up at him. "Y/n?" You hear someone say from behind you.

...............

Pt 2?