Protection (Weasley twins)

I forgot to do this in the other one so imma do it here lol.

Imagine you're walking in the great hall, and some boys catcall you from the Slytherin table. The twins both look at you like a sister (sorry sis) and they hate seeing you getting treated like an 🧚‍♀️object🧚‍♀️

You walk down the corridor, opening the doors to the great hall. Almost immediately, some boys from Slytherin table start whistling and calling your name. "Damn y/n- why don't you come over here and-" one of them say, but they're cut off by the two familiar voices of your favorite boys.

"Shut your mouth Zabini" Fred snips. Both the twins come up beside you, George slightly pushes you behind him. Blaise gets up, a smirk on his face. "What are you gonna do about it...Weasley" he says, pushing Fred back harshly. Fred clenches his fist, flinching forward but stopping when he sees his brother is already on it.

"Don't touch him you git!" George yells, pushing Blaise back. He falls to the ground with a thud. Half of the Slytherins get up and storm over to you and the twins. Blaise jumps up with a mad look on his face. You look out of the corner of your eye and see that the Gryffindor table had gotten up as well. You sigh and bite your lip looking down.

Blaise chuckles a bit before looking you up and down. "Awww look, y/n's got herself a couple of...protectors" he hisses, poking you in the forehead. That was the last straw for the twins. The both lunge at him, tackling him to the ground. You yell at them to stop as Hermione hugs you tightly.

Some of the Slytherins pounced onto the "dog pile" as well, pulling Fred and George off of Blaise. The twins kick and yell as Ron and Harry jump in to help them.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" You hear the all too familiar voice echo through the room. You flinch as Hermione let's go of you. You slowly turn around to see Ms. Umbitch-I mean Umbridge staring at you all with a look of frustration. You swallow hard before turning around to face the twins, who were already looking at you. George had a hold of Blasie's collar on his shirt, and quickly let go of it. Blaise fell to the ground but quickly stood back up, straightening his robes and smiling at Umbridge. "M-Ms. Umbridge I-We can explain" Blaise croaks out. The twins roll their eyes in unison. "Yeah, explain to her how you were being a douche and catcalling y/n!" George hisses. Fred nods while giving him a daggering glare.

"Detention. Now" she growls at them. She then looks back at you. "Was he catcalling you?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow. You refuse to make eye contact, but slowly nod your head. She sighs and nods before walking towards her classroom, the boys following behind her.

...........

You were waiting outside of Umbridge's classroom. You bit the sleeve of your sweater, pacing around while waiting for the twins to come out of the classroom. You were ready with your wand to heal their hands, already knowing what happens in her detention.

..........
1 hour later

You were getting kind of worried. It had been over an hour, and the twins still had not came out. You sigh and sit down against the wall, leaning your head back. You groaned as sleepiness slowly took over your body. "Perhaps resting my eyes won't hurt" you say, closing your eyes and falling asleep.

..............

You wake up in a different room. You shoot up from the bed, looking around frantically. "Woah, woah y/n calm down, you're fine" you hear Fred say. You sigh in relief before sitting up. "Why- I was just in the hallway-" George cuts you off when he walks out of the bathroom. "Yeah we noticed, sleepy head" he teases while giggling. Your face flushes with pink before rolling your eyes. "We brought you back here, didn't want you to be alone after what happened with Zabini" George says, sitting next to you. Your face freezes as you remember what happend. You drop your head into your hands as both the twins place their hands on your back. "What's the matter?" They say in unison. You can't help but smile when you look up. "Why'd you guys do that? You're going to have detention with her for weeks now!" You scold them. They both giggle before pulling you into a hug. You don't refuse, letting them squeeze you in between them. "Well we weren't just going to sit there and let some menis treat our bestie like that" Fred says. George makes a stern face, nodding in agreement. You scoff before letting out a quiet giggle. You then remember why you were in the hall. You jump up and grab both of their arms gently. "Your hands-" you start to say, but they cut you off. "Hermione already took care of it" George says while smiling. Fred playfully nudges him. "You're girlllfriendddd" he teases. George smacks him before turning crimson red. "N-No, she's not my girlfriend" he protests. Fred looks up at you and smirks. "She totally is" he says to you. You bite your lip and nod. "Totally" you snicker. George scoffs before falling back onto the bed. "You guys are the worst" he mumbles into a pillow.

You gasp dramatically. "What? Me? Never!" You retort. Fred let's out a hard laugh before falling onto George. He groans and wiggles a bit. "Get off me you big lug" he says, elbowing Fred's side. Fred whines and smacks him hard. You giggle before walking over to them, plopping down on top of Fred. "My god I am not your guy's body pillow" George whines. You giggle and only snuggle yourself into the pile more. George sighs, knowing he's not getting out anytime soon. Fred wiggles around before finally falling asleep.

"Who's the sleepy head now"