Quidditch Practice (Oliver Wood) (RE-WRITTEN)

You smirk to yourself as your boyfriend Oliver Wood flies over to his team. (Just pretend your not in Gryffindor if you are)

It was practice for the Hufflepuffs, but it recently turned into scrimmage against Gryffindor.

"Now listen team, today is just a normal scrimmage to get us ready to play Slytherins tomorrow" your coach explains. "If we win, great. If we lose, we will practice more. Don't worry about it" he says. You all nod and fly to your positions.

...............

"ANNNNDDDD GRYFFINDOR TAKES THE GAME!" The referee yells. Your team sighs before flying back down to your coach. Even though he said he wouldn't be mad if you lost, he still looked pretty damn mad. You sigh and grip onto your broom tightly, jumping off of it and walking up to your coach. He scoffs and rips it out of your hands. You flinch and look up at him. "What the hell was that?!" He yells in front of everyone. The Gryffindors all look over at you, you can see Oliver furrowing his eyebrows.

"Y/n you are literally so lazy! I put you as the keeper for a reason, but apparently I was WRONG!" He yells, throwing your broom to the ground. You sigh and bite your lip, not letting the tears that threatened to spill fall, knowing that it will only get you in even more trouble.

"Get out of my face" your coach hisses, waving you off and shoving your broom into you. You sigh and make your way to the locker room, running past the Gryffindor team. Oliver tries to stop you, but you brush past him. Your friends had tried to talk to you in the locker room, but you ignored them and went back to the school.

...........

You opened the door to Oliver's dorm, walking in and immediately going into the bathroom. You turned on the shower, undressing yourself and stepping in. As soon as you shut the curtain, the tears that were once there made an appearance again. This time you didn't hold them back.

"Y/n?" You heard your boyfriend knock on the bathroom door. "Y-Yeah?" You ask through sobs. He sighs before opening the door. "I brought you some clothes" he says, setting them on the counter. You bite your lip, not wanting to cry in front of him. "Thanks" you say bluntly. You hear him sigh again, "I- I just wanted you to know that uh- your coach dropped off your new jersey" he says. Your eyes squeeze shut at the thought of your coach. You bite down on your hand, letting some tears slip out. "O-Okay I'll be going then" he says shutting the door.

That's it, that's all it took for you to collapse and sob into your hands.

...........
After the shower

You open the curtain and wrap the towel around your body, smiling at Oliver's hoodie and some shorts that he laid out for you. You dry off and slip them on.

You open the door to the bathroom and smile at your boyfriend sleeping peacefully on his bed. You creep over to him, pulling back the covers and climbing in next to him. He groans and rolls over, wrapping his arms around you. You giggle and snuggle into him. "Hey?" He mumbles into your neck. "Hmm?" You hum in response. He leans forward and pulls your head to look at him. "You're not lazy" he mumbles. You bite your lip and look down. He props himself up and rolls you over. "Baby" he says sternly. You roll your eyes and look over to him. "Yeah?" You say. Without any warning, he smashes his lips against yours. You quickly kiss back, tangling your fingers in his hair.

Sooo you do the 🧚‍♀️nasty🧚‍♀️ and I really don't like writing smut so use your    🌟imagination🌟

"See, you're not lazy" he teases, pulling you into him. You scoff and wiggle closer to him. "I love you" you mumble. He chuckles and kisses your forehead. "I love you too"