Trust issues ~ pt 4 (final part)

8 years later
I know I know, big time jump...but that's what they requested!

Carlarosebutterfly

It's been 8 years since you've seen your brothers.
You would always write to your parents and Ginny, but never to the boys.

You had eventually gotten over it, and intended on going to see your whole family....but you just never found the time.
The last time you saw them was during the battle of Hogwarts. Percy and the twins had already graduated, Ron was in his 7th year.
Sadly, during the battle....Fred had passed away after an explosion.
You remember hugging George as he sobbed into your jacket.
They all apologized....but you must weren't ready to forgive them yet.

But it was 8 years later, and you had forgotten about it. You were now married to the love of your life (Draco of course)
And you had two beautiful Children....Scorpius, Augustus, and the baby girl in your womb....Daisy.

You and Draco lived in a big house in the woods behind Malfoy manner. The manner now belonged to the Lovegoods, because Draco's parents fled after the battle had ended.

You guys barely got any company, mainly because no one knew that you lived out there....until today.

You were sitting on the couch, reading your favorite book. Your son Scopius was playing with your other son Augustus on the floor in front of you, as Draco was making tea in the kitchen.

That's when you heard a small knock at the door.
Your sons immediately ran into the kitchen to find their dad as you got up and walked over to the door, peeking out of the peep hole.

"Who is it hun?" Draco asked from behind you.
You took a closer look and gasped when you saw who it was.
You flung the door open to reveal your twin brother Ron, along with George.
You rip open the door and engulf them both into a huge hug.

"Awww I was supposed to come see you guys at Christmas!" You plead into their chests.
They both chuckle before pulling away and giving Draco an assuring nod.
"So....how've you been?" You ask them both.
Ron holds up his hand to reveal a ring of silver on his finger.
You gasp as your eyes widen.

"Really?!" You ask, jumping up and down as he nods.
"I'm so happy for you Ronnie!" You beam.
"Yep...asked Hermione on Monday" he explains.
You smile and look over at George.
"So what about you? Put a ring on Tess's finger yet?" You ask him.
(Tess is just a made up character for the story)

George shakes his head, but then pulls out his wallet.
"Nope....but- we do have something coming real soon" he adds.
He pulls out a picture of a small blob on a screen. (A baby pic)

You squeal in excitement as you hug him as well.
"I'm so happy for you both!" You beam.
That's when they look down at your stomach.
"Looks like we should be happy for you too!" Ron says.
You look down and smile.
"Her name is Daisy...and she's coming in 2 months" you explain.

"Wow....finally, a girl!" George teases, messing up Scorpius, and Augustus's hair.
They whine and groan before punching and kicking him playfully.

That's when George and Draco run off to play with the kids, leaving you and Ron alone in the living room.

"You want to come sit?" You ask.
He shakes his head and puts his hands on the door frame.
"Oh no no no....George and I have got to get going. We had to deliver something to the lovegoods and they said you lived back here so- we thought we might drop in to say hello and see how you are doing" he explains.

You can see the tears forming in his eyes. He missed you, and you missed him.

"Ron.....we should talk about that night" you suggest.
He shakes his head and straightens his posture.
"Y/n I'd rather not. I know what I did was wrong, George knows it too. Percy still thinks that what we did was right...but he's moved away" Ron explains

You nod your head and pull him into a hug.
"I just want you to know that I forgive you" you mumble.

Ron smiles and wraps his arms around you.

"Thank you"