՞՞35՞՞

I didn't know if I liked being this close to him or not. I was mad at him for manhandling me, but I also was scared that he'd let go and make me fall down on the bed. I literally had no control over my legs because of how tight he pressed them together.

"Say sorry and I'll let you go." I was so close to his body that I could hear the vibrations from his voice through his chest.

"Sorry for what? Are you eight?" My legs were starting to get sore, but I wasn't gonna give up.

"For calling me Cleo."

"I do that all the time," I laughed through the physical pain, "and it's so funny when you say it."

He got more annoyed apparently, and I could feel it on in my bones. Literally.

"I'm not apologizing." I chuckled.

"Then I'm not letting you go." He shrugged.

After a second of thinking whether I should or should not say what's on my mind out loud, I decided to go for it.

"Yes, break my calves daddy."

It was so funny how he immediately let me fall straight down to the bed. I didn't even care that it hurt, the scene was hilarious. And his confused face made it all better.

"WHAT?"

The funny thing was that he always cracked stupid sexual jokes and felt comfortable with them, but whenever I said something slightly sexual he reacted like this.

"I said break my calves, not my back, idiot," I laughed, getting up from the bed. At least I feel energetic now, "I'll go on a walk with you. Just because you look so traumatized."

"You're an idiot." He finally laughed.

We spent the next 15 minutes getting ready to go out for a walk. He gave me one of his jackets, which of course was noticeably big on me, but I managed to pull it off.

When we were about to leave the house, he looked at me through the mirror that was built on the wall.

"You look adorable."

This was probably the first proper compliment I got from him. With a full on serious voice and a smile instead of a smirk. And it also was the first time I didn't get annoyed.

"Thank you." I was hoping I'm not blushing, but his smile said otherwise.

Why is my mood all over the place today.

And after he fed Patches, we finally got out of the house. It was colder than I expected it to be. Especially after getting out of his overly hot room.

The street wasn't crowded. There were barely even any cars passing. There were also no stars in the sky, which probably was an indication of the heavy cloudiness. It smelled like it was going to rain as well.

"If we get wet because of you, I'm going to be so mad." The sentence had already left my mouth when I realized that I could rephrase it.

"Wouldn't be the first time you got wet because of me."

I knew he was going to say something stupid. I just knew it.

"You say fucked up stuff like this all the time, yet almost pass out when I call you daddy once." I laughed.

"You calling me daddy hits different."

"Why so?" I slowed my walking pattern a bit.

"Cause I know that you mean it."

I've said it once, I'll say it again. His stupidity will never fail to amaze me. But this time I decided to go with it.

"Not until you make me."

And there he goes, screaming "what" and getting all surprised again.

We'd been talking nonsense for quite a bit now and were probably really far away from home when we heard a loud thunder. I knew it was going to rain tonight and even warned him before we went out, but he was too stubborn to let go of the idea of having a walk in the middle of the night.

"Let's go back." I sighed, turning around.

"There's a turn right there, let's go." He pulled my arm gently, making me turn back around and follow him. I wasn't familiar with my surroundings so the most I could do was trusting him.

The following few thunders and lightnings were a lot stronger. It started raining lightly in a few minutes and we weren't even at the turn he mentioned yet.

"Oh noo, Cleo is gonna turn into a mermaid, help!" I teased when I noticed him desperately trying to avoid the raindrops by getting under the roofs and dragging me with him.

I just realized he was holding my hand.

I didn't even hear how he reacted, I was trying to figure out how my hand got wrapped by his larger one. Other than the spot down his palm and just above his wrist that felt rough because of him constantly pressing it down the desk while gaming, his hands were very soft.