՞՞178՞՞

Clay couldn't fall asleep the whole night. And I obviously know that cause I was struggling with the same issue as well.

The only reason I knew he was awake was because he kept shifting in the bed, turning left and right and sighing every now and then. He probably thought I was asleep and didn't want to wake me up.

Yet with every passing minute he was getting more and more fidgety, which worried me a lot.

"Do you wanna talk?" I spoke softly, turning around to face him and resting my hand on his arm.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry-"

"No, no, I wasn't asleep," I cut him off before he could finish the apology I didn't need to hear, "I just thought you don't wanna be bothered, that's why I didn't speak earlier."

"It's okay. I'm paranoid as always, no biggie." He chuckled but the defeated tone of his voice held too much pain.

"How can I help?" I propped myself on my elbow, seeing his features soften under the dim light.

He sat up a little bit and pulled me close, resting his head ontop of mine while I propped the pillow behind his back so the hard wooden headboard wouldn't hurt him.

"Just be here. Your presence helps." Sighing, Clay kissed the top of my head.

I had never seen him this restless and nervous before. I could hear his heart pumping even though my head wasn't even that close to his chest and was more of leaned against his shoulder.

"Jeez, your muscles feel like stone, relax a bit." I was just shocked at how tensed his whole body was. No wonder he can't sleep.

"I almost fell asleep. Then I felt like bunch of worms were crawling up my body," he let go of a little laugh, "I am scarred."

Even though Clay was making it seem like he was joking about it, I'm pretty sure deep down that is one of the reasons why he couldn't sleep. I just know him, I know his mind and I know how dark of a place it is sometimes.

"There are no worms in here," I repositioned my head cause his was getting pretty heavy on mine, "just lean back, try to relax. Do you want a massage?"

I requested, as if I knew how it was done. The only thing I'm good at massaging are balls.

"Massage deez nuts."

I sighed. Guess I asked for it and I expected it.

But even the little conversation we had affected him positively, as not even half an hour passed from that moment and I think he fell asleep.

The noises from the living room were keeping me awake though. George and Nick were still watching a movie and just being loud in general, which kind of made me regret my earlier choice of not joining them. I couldn't sleep, it would be so much better if I at least spent my time doing something more fun than staring at the ceiling.

And after tossing and turning what felt like for hours, I finally started to doze off.

I'd be surprised if something else didn't happen. I don't know how long it had been since I fell asleep, but it definitely wasn't long enough for me to completely become unresponsive to my surroundings.

My eyes popped open immediately as I heard the door handle getting pushed down. My natural reaction was to sit up on the bed and try to figure out what was going on. But there wasn't much to figure out. George's head popped in.

"Hi." He whispered, entering the bedroom as if what was happening was normal.

"Uh, hello?" I whispered, realizing that Nick was here as well.

"Can we sleep here?" George's voice woke Clay up.

He stretched, sitting up as well and looking around with confusion.

"What happened?" His sleepy voice matched with the half-opened eyes.

Turning the lights on and making us flinch, Nick started to explain the reason behind them wanting to sleep here as if it was a serious presentation.

"So we're watching a movie, right?" He started enthusiastically, "We're both on the floor, we're comfortable and everything's good until George feels something climb up his thigh and kicks me."

"So my first thought is that it's Nick's penis," George continued, making me and Clay part our mouths from confusion, "but then again, it felt too large to be Nick's penis. It was a mealworm."

Both of us were too sleepy to laugh at that, but I'm sure Clay found it as hilarious as I did. Nick wasn't pleased with that joke though, as he smacked George's neck from behind.

"Oh god, that is so fucking gross." Clay's face changed colors. I could feel the empathy he felt towards them radiating through his words when he spoke again, "You can sleep here, it's okay."

At first I was completely fine with the thought of having George and Nick sleep in the same room with us.

But turns out it's not only the same room. It's the same bed.

They literally climbed on the bed happily, pushing me towards Clay and making themselves comfortable in the newly freed space.

"Can at least one of you take the floor?" I complained, feeling my boobs ache from being squashed onto Clay's back.

"No, there can still be wormies on the floor." George answered, making himself comfortable between me and Nick and kicking both of us in the process.

I hate how indifferent Clay was being. He just rolled to his side, to the edge of the bed, and fell back asleep while I was simply suffocating between his back and George's whole body.

Me and George got the worst spot, the middle spot, and maybe that's why we were the ones fidgeting the most. And when I moved an inch, he got slapped somewhere, when he did, I got kicked.

And that lasted for more than an hour. And to mention, Nick and Clay were already asleep, with their backs turned at us.

"Can you stop moving?" I whispered when George turned around and faced me.

"Why are you on your back? Go hug Clay, you're wasting so much space." George complained.

"Wanna switch places so you can do it?" I frowned, even though he probably couldn't see.

"I'd rather do that than hear Nick snore under my ear the whole night," he answered, "you have the best spot yet you're still complaining."

I don't know in what mind he thought my spot was the best, but it made me want to switch places even more. And it wasn't an easy task either, as both me and George had probably torn a few ligaments from trying to do that.

Long story short, I ended up between him and Nick.