՞՞156՞՞

George and Nick were the only ones who left the house during the next few days. They were busy with the new houses.

Even though Clay's symptoms disappeared almost completely, I was still scared to let him go outside and go back to his normal lifestyle. But even from home he managed to do a lot of things in a short period of time.

He got his license back. Nick and George helped him get the car fixed. Everything was going better than usual. Good to the point where our only concern was the neighbor who chose to walk their dog in the middle of the night and disturb our sleep.

"I can't believe I'm getting these removed. Finally!" Clay sounded so excited while brushing his hair and spraying some cologne to the sides of his neck. He was finally getting the stitches removed.

"Yes you are!" I cheered, seeing him smile at me through the mirror, "And you can also drive again, so no need to traumatize the Uber drivers anymore."

Even though I was trying to block the memories of the drivers looking at us weirdly every time we got in the car looking beat up and mentally unstable, the faces were still haunting my mind.

"Nick will drive this time," Clay turned around, "I'd drive if I was alone, but I don't trust myself enough to drive while you're in the car yet."

I didn't want to force him despite the fact that I wasn't scared for myself. I just didn't want him to stress it. I'm sure he'll get his confidence back eventually.

And just because George was a baby and didn't want to stay alone in the house, we took him with us.

And as we entered the hospital, the nurse that cleaned up my cuts greeted us once again, saying that we needed to wait in the reception cause our doctor had a patient. And we did. And I once again started staring at the infamous clock that ticked so depressingly everytime we came here.

"What's your fascination with clocks?" Clay noticed my stare.

"It's a rare thing to see. I never see one anymore." I joked, but he took it seriously.

"I'll get a huge clock just for you once we move in together."

"Don't you already have a huge clock?" I smirked, "Minus the L of course."

It took him a second to connect the ends. And when he did, he looked smug as hell. It's moments like this when I realize that I'm becoming him gradually. My sense of humor wasn't like this before.

But by far the funniest thing of the day was when we looked out of the glass doors of the reception and saw Clay's car. No, the car wasn't funny at all, it was just the scene of George in the backseat drinking a caprisun, while Nick was jamming with the windows down. I'm still not sure why it cracked me up so much, but they looked hilarious.

And maybe my hysterical laugh was the reason why when the doctor came out of his cabinet, he looked at me and raised a brow. The look on his face said "what did you do this time?".

And for the first time ever the doctor was actually pleased with what he was seeing. He took out the stitches, praised me for doing a great job taking care of them and sent us home.

When we were on our way back and George was finally done with his noisy caprisun.

"Let's buy drinks to celebrate." He tried his luck once again

"You want more caprisun?" Clay mocked.

"Jokes on you, I have more caprisun," George pulled out more from god knows where, "I was talking about alcohol."

"Oh no, Uncle George is drinking again!" Nick's horrendous replica of George's accent filled the car.

"I hope you remember the last time you bought drinks," I started, then realized that my sentence needed a retouch, "I mean the last time you bought drinks when we were together, I'm sure you drink every single day when we're not around."

"How am I supposed to remember the time when I was fucking drunk?" George was acting like that part was the main plot of my words.

After a bit of disagreements, Clay's voice shut us up.

"No drinking, no alcohol, nothing potentially dangerous while we're together," he went back to his dad mode, "do whatever you want when you get your own house."

"I can already imagine you being that one annoying neighbor that calls the cops whenever someone sneezes too loud." Nick took George's side, so I automatically had to defend Clay.

"We can't have a single normal day even when we're not doing risky things. Besides I can't drink for shit and the doctor told Clay to stay away from nicotine and alcohol."

The last part of my sentence was a big fat lie, I came up with it on the spot. And I didn't think I sounded convincing enough for Clay to fall for it as well.

"Wait, he did?" The idiot frowned, as if he consumed nicotine and alcohol on daily basis.

I thought the conversation would end on that, but George wasn't having it. He was just bored all the time.

"Can we at least watch a scary movie? The weather says there's gonna be a thunderstorm in the evening."

I sighed, not liking the idea just because scary movies were boring and had no plot most of the time, only jumpscares. But I didn't say anything cause if the majority wants to do it, I'm always down.

"I'd rather watch porn on big screen." Of course Nick was the one saying that.

At first all of us declined George's offer and ignored Nick's remark. But as we got home and finally had some decent food, I think Clay felt bad for George cause he was on his phone the whole time, looking as bored as ever.

"We'll watch a scary movie. The weather's nice for that." And that's when George smiled wildly at Clay's words.

And what else could me and Nick do, it was impossible to say no after that wholesome moment.

But as a notification popped up at the top of my screen, I realized that Nick thought that there indeed was something we could do.

Sapnapinsta let's sabotage their movie night >:)