՞՞22՞՞

After two hours of pvp-ing and swearing at each other, we finally gained some motivation to study. It was already 2 a.m. and we both got in bed with our books and phones, finding comfort in having each other on our screens. Seeing him read was motivating even though he didn't speak much during that. We were learning the same topic also (well he was learning because he missed those classes while I was just revising) which gave us the opportunity to ask questions whenever something wasn't clear.

We spent a few minutes in complete silence. I was deep in the pages, appreciating the fact that he wasn't talking, but it was so unlike him that I had to double check. I looked up from the book to my phone screen.

And there he was. Sleeping.

I wasn't sure if just ending the call right away would be the best option, so I got a screenshot before doing so. I don't care if he's gonna get mad, the picture turned out hilarious.

Dream needs to see this.

lizzil attachment

lizzil went from sadnap to madnap to napnap in 3 hours

I left my phone to charge and went back to studying. It was ridiculous how much efficient I was at nights. I almost finished the whole section in an hour, but then my phone dinged, distracting me as always.

Dreamwastaken LMAOOO 

Dreamwastaken DID YOU HEAR HIM SNORE LIKE A BROKEN CAR ENGINE

Dreamwastaken SADNAP GO BRRR

Dreamwastaken and I just woke up

Dreamwastaken too bad there's no one to screenshot me while I sleep 😔✌🏻

I sent laughing emojis and hoped we would end on that, but he kept texting.

Dreamwastaken why are you up?

lizzil studying

Dreamwastaken awh and I wanted to ask you to help me code :(

Dreamwastaken I had this crazy video idea but it's too long to explain through text

lizzil if you think I'm gonna call you you're wrong

Just as it the "seen" popped up under my text, I got a call from him. Not a regular call tho, a FaceTime. I could just decline and ignore him for the rest of the night, but I needed company if I wanted to stay up. So I accepted the call.

"Hello again."

I didn't know if his noticeably deeper voice was the thing that intimidated me the most or the fact that he was in bed shirtless.

"Cover your nips, ew," I made a disgusted face, "no one ordered pepperoni pizza."

"I ordered Hershey's kisses, why are your nips still covered?"

I knew joking with him in that topic wasn't the best idea. Unlike George who got all flustered and mad, things like this didn't amuse him so far. And the worst part of it all was the fact of him always having comebacks.

"What was your idea?" I finally spoke after looking at him with a dead face expression for a few seconds.

"Oh yeah. I don't think it's gonna be too hard to code, but the idea is fun," he rubbed his eye with the hand that was not holding the phone, "I'm thinking trying to beat the game, but you get paralyzed as the video goes on. Maybe code it so that after 10 minutes you can't mine blocks, then after another 10 minutes you can't eat, then the last stage is not being able to walk which is game over."

I was already thinking of the ways we could make it happen while listening to him. It surely wasn't a hard thing to code, but the game would be pretty hard to beat like that. I wasn't even sure if they could make an interesting video out of that or not.

"I'm finishing my exams in 5 days, we'll get back to this when I'm done." I watched him nod as I spoke.

"Yeah yeah, just get a good grade. Make me proud."

I don't know if this is his way of speaking or he's doing it on purpose to annoy me. Either way, it works.