՞՞12՞՞

"Can you just slow down?" Not only he was driving like a maniac, but he kept the windows down too.

"Nah." He purposely sped up.

"I hope we crash." I put on a fake smile as he kept the speed.

"The only thing that crashes is minecraft from the codes you write."

"Oh fuck you, Cleo." I frowned, even though he was focused on the road and could not see my face.

"Maybe when we get home.."

"What?"

"What?"

He repeated after me with the same voice tone.

"You just- nevermind.." I let out of the biggest sigh watching him smirk.

The 40 minute ride turned out to be a 25 minute one thanks to his suicidal driving skills. I hope he gets a ticket.

My head was buzzing from the constant nerve wrecking stress I experienced during that ride. At one point I even wished we'd crash and die.

However, we didn't. And we were infact already in his house, which looked a bit more tidy than I expected a gamer's house to look like who lives alone. I got a warm welcome too. As soon as we entered, his cat just casually walked towards us, ignored him and started to rub and purr on my legs.

"Make yourself at home," he kicked his shoes and proceeded to feed the cat, "like actually, tell me if you need anything, I'll feel bad if you don't."

He showed me where the bathroom was right away. We both washed our hands before doing anything else.

"Let's go work," I dried my hands with the towel he handed, "we've got a lot to do."

"Heey, we need to eat first. I didn't order earlier to have some company." He pouted, and honestly, that moment was the only one that didn't get on my nerves. And I was hungry too, so we both quickly agreed on ordering pizza. If I gotta work for him, feeding me is the least he can do.

"Can I go check out the code until the food's here?" I wasn't going to just sit there and wait.

"Yeah sure, let's go."

He took me to his room which surprisingly looked really nicely decorated. He had LED lights, an organized gaming set, his bed was neatly made and the cover matched with the overall vibe of the room.

He pulled the gaming chair back for me to sit and adjusted its height so I could reach the desk. I didn't need his help for the rest. I ran the PC, opened the code he refused to double check the other day and tried to run the game. Just as I expected, it crashed, leaving me no choice but to go through it line by line.

After a few minutes of pointless searching, I realized that he typed everything correctly. The problem was with the code.

"There are just too many commands," I sighed, "the water, lava, sand and gravel animations alone are already too much for the game."

That made me want to try out the part I wrote by itself, without the rest of the commands. And seeing that it actually worked made me both happy and sad at the same time.

"So that means there is no way?" He sounded so sad that I couldn't just say no.

"There is a way, but it's a lot of effort. And requires a lot of time."

"George and Nick can help..?" His request sounded more like a question. And honestly, we needed all the help we could get.