՞՞13՞՞

I told him every single detail of the plan I had in mind. Separating the code into little sections and trying to run it like that surely did take a lot of effort, but if done properly, then it could be the only possible option to make his expectations come to life.

"I just can't give up on this idea. If I don't do it, Fundy will. And he'll rub it on my face I just know it." He sounded very competitive, which to be fair reminded me of myself.

"If we put enough effort into it we might finish in 2 days I think? If there's 4 of us working." I was hoping that would be the case, but I had no guarantee whatsoever.

"Alright, I'll call George, you call Nick." He took the phone out of his pocket. Sometimes his brain just lags, and I don't like it.

"How about you call Nick and I call George, considering the fact that I don't know who Nick is and Nick doesn't know who I am?"

Just as I thought he couldn't get anymore stupid, "Nick is Sapnap.."

I sighed and fought the urge of facepalming, "I know that Sapnap's name is Nick. I don't know him tho, never ever spoken to him."

Sometimes my patience amazes me.

"Oh. Yeah, haha." I think it amazed him aswell.

Next thing I knew was him facetiming Sapnap. They spoke about the situation for a bit and I decided to leave the room and call George cause I knew how loud he could be. But just as I reached the door, I heard Sapnap's voice coming through Dream's phone.

"Dudeee... you brought a chick over to watch you code? Kinky."

I turned around, confused. Are they all this special?

"What?" I don't know if I was loud enough for them to hear. This was more like a question to myself.

"Noo, she's George's coder girlfriend, came to hel-"

"George's what!?" This time I knew I was loud.

"Not girlfriend, like- I meant girl-friend. Friend girl. Friend who's a girl.. yeah," He stuttered as Sapnap went silent, "about that, Nick this is Eliza, Eliza this is Nick."

I sighed and did a small wave to the camera. I watched him do the same, but with lot more enthusiasm.

"Nice meeting you, Liza."

I didn't even know how he adapted so quickly. Yet his dumb friend is still calling me Eliza.

"You too." I smiled.

And just as I thought that things were getting awkward, George called me back and saved the situation. I excused myself and went to the living room to answer the call.

"Heeey," I could tell that he just woke up just from the sound of his voice, "how are you?"

"Morning, Gogy," I smiled, "I'm okay, just a bit tired."

As I was speaking, Dream's cat just casually climbed up my shoulder and started to wiggle its tail left and right.

"Wait," George got closer to the screen, "is that Patches?"