՜՜162՜՜

❗SMUT WARNING❗

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

This chapter doesn't contain anything that adds to the overall plot, feel free to skip

~~~~~~~~

Clay's palms were moving dangerously close to the place that was the most vulnerable for his touch at that moment. But I couldn't completely relax under his touch, something distracting was still dominant in my mind. After keeping my muscles tensed and my ears peeled for a minute, I finally let go of a frustrated groan.

"They're gonna hear us." I half-whispered, already familiar with how low I needed to keep my voice for it to not be hearable from the living room.

"They both listen to music to sleep," Clay's minty breath was hot on my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "I just wanna make you feel good. I know you want it as much as I do."

Following his burning words, I felt his fingers climbing all the way up to the upper border of my inner thigh, stopping there when his skin brushed against the edge of the fabric of my underwear.

I blindly trusted each and every single one of his words. My part here is to try my best to stay as quiet as possible, which wasn't that great of a motive considering the fact that his fingers were actually god-sculpted, and the last time he touched me like this was ages ago.

I let go of a breath, sending all the sticky thoughts out of my mind with it. It made me relax into his touch, which he noticed immediately from how soft my muscles went.

I let go of a jagged breath when he slowly pressed two fingers against my clit over the black cotton that was the only thin barrier separating us.

Involuntarily arching my back, I separated my spine from his abdomen yet pushed my hips back all the way, which made my ass press against his hardening crotch. It made him let go of a low groan which almost made me moan from the sound.

I don't know when I became such a slut for everything he does.

"C'mon baby, you have to be way more composed than that if you want me to keep going."

What he said went perfectly with the harsh circle his fingerpads drew on my clit still over my underwear. His actions were way more frustrating than the cold shower I took.

And as his fingers started to develop a rhythm and a pattern, his other hand locked around my torso, right below my chest, pinning me against his body to get rid of the reoccurring arching of my back.

I barely could breathe when his lips attacked my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses everywhere he reached and grazing his teeth lightly at the spots that were the most sensitive.

I didn't want to think deeply about the fact that he was close to making me cum by doing as little as drawing not too speedy circles over the material, not even directly to my clit.

My hips were drawing circles as well, trying to get as much of the friction he offered as possible. And by doing that I also felt myself brushing against his own touch-starved body, which occasionally made low growns escape his mouth. Those sounds paired with the harsh sucks around the skin of my collarbone.

"I- f..fuck." I tried to make a sentence about how close I was, but his motions sped up right as I was about to connect the tangled strings of my thoughts.