՞՞23՞՞

My ability to pass the exams only by studying the last few days will never stop to amaze me. I called my mom first to tell the good news, then Sapnap cause I had 2 missed calls from him. Apparently he called me when I was still taking the exam.

He answered immediately and sounded so excited for me, that I just couldn't believe that we'd known each other for such a small amount of time. I ended the call by wishing the best of luck for the exam he had in two days.

The third person I called was George. I knew it was 10 p.m. for him and he could be asleep, but I still had to try. And I wasn't surprised that he didn't pick up.

And lastly I stared at Dream's contact for a few seconds before deciding against calling him. He was the only one who didn't even text me before the exam. He'll call if he really wants to know.

And George called me back right after I got home. The conversation went as expected, nothing special until he mentioned something.

"Have you spoken to Clay yesterday? Or today maybe?"

The last time I spoke to him was actually two days ago. So I gave him that information and waited for further explanations.

"He's ghosting everyone," George sounded concerned, "I don't know if he's sleeping again, but I don't think he'd sleep for 30 hours."

His words made me feel some type of way. I felt a bit guilty for not calling him earlier today just because he didn't text me, but turns out he didn't text anyone and even if I called, the chances that he would pick up were extremely low. Either way, I still had to try.

Ending the call with George I preceeded to call Dream. The seconds passed, he wasn't answering still. I waited for a few more.. no change.

Maybe he went a few days without sleep again and is just sleeping now.

Why would I even care.

However, the way I jumped from every single notification was a proof that I did really care. And maybe more than I imagined I would.

George went to sleep in the middle of the day again, saying that Dream's probably going to text him once he wakes up. Sapnap did the same, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I didn't know if disappearing for more than a day was normal in their friendgroup, but it worried me a lot.

And when his name popped up on the top of the screen, I clicked on the notification immediately.

Dreamwastaken Sap and Goerge won't pick up

Dreamwastaken George**

Dreamwastaken I need to vent

Dreamwastaken Im so ducked

Dreamwastaken fucked**

Dreamwastaken I'm so fucking fuckeddjdjjd

Dreamwastaken FUUUUCKKKK

Dreamwastaken can I call?

I felt my heartbeat quicken reading the texts he sent in like 10 seconds. From what I've seen so far, the messy texting wasn't his go-to, and it felt weird seeing him correct himself every two seconds.

I called him instead of replying. Not a surprise that he picked up immediately.

"I fucked up big time. I'm so- mmghhmmmm!"

Was what I heard instead of a hello.