՞՞60՞՞

"What do you wanna do today?" George directed his question to all of us.

By the time we finished our breakfast and got up from the bed it was actually already evening. And the weather was really bad too, it set an apocalyptic mood in the house.

"Stay home for sure. You're not taking me outside even if we're going out to see the queen." Nick spoke while drying the dishes I washed and passed to him.

"How many queen references are you gonna make during this week?" George sighed.

"Countless," Nick smirked, "like her age."

I didn't know how George kept a straight face, but me and Clay were laughing harder than we should have.

"Should we do a movie night?" George changed the topic to get included in the conversation.

"That's some pussy shit." Clay jumped in. Him and Nick must've made a deal to annoy George as much as they could.

"Yeeaah, we're too cool for that!" I don't know what Nick was trying to do with his hands, but it looked like he was attempting to throw gang signs.

"And what do cool people do?" George was getting tired and it was obvious from his voice.

I looked at Clay, who was about to say something but backed down. And weirdly enough I knew what he was about to say and why he didn't. So I decided to do it myself.

"They fuck!" I clapped.

Nick snorted, while Clay repeatedly said that he was just gonna say it. George on the other hand looked done with us.

"I got truth or dare cards last year as a present," he admitted, "I lost the deck of dares, but the truths are still there."

I think I was the only one in the room hating that game. Both Nick and Clay seemed invested and thought of ways they could change the rules and do something interesting instead of dares.

"Truth or drink?" George wasn't as innocent as I thought he was. Or he was just an alcoholic.

"They're not old enough." Clay laughed, gesturing towards me and Nick.

"Oh c'mon.." Nick actually took it personally, "Your mom likes them young."

My hand clapped over my mouth as my head snapped to look at Clay. He looked as traumatized as I imagined he would.

"I'm actually not letting you two drink." He sounded determined, and I already knew he couldn't be proven otherwise.

And honestly I was happy to hear that. I cannot tolerate alcohol.

"Then let's do truth or drink something disgusting." George came up with another one.

"The one where you have to drink the thing the players mix?" I cringed as my words brought back highschool memories, "But without alcohol."

"That's actually disgusting." Clay scrunched up his nose, probably thinking of the possible ingredients that could go in the drink.

"Good. Let's play it!" George didn't leave us a chance.

We watched him get out different sauces, drinks and ingredients from the fridge and prop them on the table before leaving for a minute and coming back with a deck of cards.

We gathered on the living room floor, sitting in a circle with the cards in the middle. Before we could start I had something to say.

"I'm only playing if we skip the sexual questions."

I expected some protests from them, but I guess they could understand how uncomfortable those questions would be for the only girl in the friendgroup. I was already taking a risk playing this game, I could only imagine how awkward talking with them about our kinks and favorite sex positions could be.

"Fair," Clay nodded, "but let's add some new rules, like maybe some lifelines to not make it dry and boring."

"Lifelines?" George raised a brow.

"I mean like each of us can have 3 of them, like one can be "skip the question without drinking", we could also do "pass the question to another player", uhh maybe "answer it if everyone else in the room answers" and I don't know, what else can you add?"

I refuse to believe that he came up with all of that on the spot. But I also didn't want to believe that he actually spends time thinking about things like this.

Let's say he's a fast thinker.

"Someone's been a party animal in highschool I see." Nick wiggled his brows at Clay.

"What do you mean, I've been homeschooled.." Clay's voice sounded disappointed.

"He just has a humongous brain." I made my voice as sarcastic as I could.

"And not only." Clay smirked.

And it backfired again.

"Yes, he also has a ginormous heart." Nick added.

"And an enormous cock." I don't know what was wrong with George, but he wasn't like this minutes ago.

"What the fuck, George." I laughed, as Clay wheezed and fist-bumped him. Only Nick was as confused as me.

"We should just buy a ticket and leave." I leaned closer to Nick to talk to him.

"Was thinking the same thing actually," Nick made his voice lower for the next part so that only I could hear him, "hey.. uhmm.. is he actually enormous tho?"

I almost screamed from his idiotic words. I had to cover my mouth for a second to contain myself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I took the opportunity of Clay and George talking to punch Nick's arm without getting noticed, "How the hell would I know!?"

"Ouch- stop! I had to ask, okay!" He was getting defensive over himself.

"Then ask someone who knows!" I didn't know why I was getting so mad.

"So you still haven't-"

"That's it."

A catfight was about to begin between me and Nick, and if Clay and George didn't get involved, I'd actually pluck every single hair growing on his body. And even after a lot of convincing George and Clay did to make us speak, we refused to tell the reason of our fight. It was just too stupid.