՞՞25՞՞

I stretched to snatch the pillow away from his face, but he tightened his grip on it even more, keeping it in place.

"What did you send, you idiot!" I was now on my knees on the bed, staying right there beside his chest and trying to get the pillow away.

"Go awaaay." He groaned against the material.

"Was it a nude?" I knew this was going to take a comedic turn. I was already holding back the biggest smirk that would 100 percent turn into a laugh. His silence said a lot.

"Leave. Me. Alone." He hit the pillow with every word, only adding to the situation. I was barely keeping myself from laughing and annoying him more than he already was.

"Oh my god you're so- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I wasn't doing a great job tho. Before I knew I was laughing maniacally.

"Please just fucking kill me already." His voice was muffled from the pillow.

I spent a few minutes kneeling there, trying to collect myself and help him (even though he fucked up so badly that I just wanted to make fun of him). Everyone does stupid things, he deserves a chance.

"What type of a nude tho? If it's only your dick you can still get away with it. Could be anyone's."

He groaned again. I don't know why was this so funny to me, but every gesture and reaction from him cracked me up. I wanted to roast him so badly, but he wasn't in an appropriate mental state at the moment.

"It was a mirror pic."

Right when I thought he couldn't make things worse.

My hand automatically went up to cover my mouth as my eyes widened uncomfortably. Did he really-

"A full body nude?" My voice was small.

"I had sweats on, I just-"

"Pulled your dick out."

"Fuck me."

"Was your face visible?" This was probably the weirdest conversation I've ever had.

"Half of it was covered by my phone. Could tell that it was me tho."

After a lot of tugging, I finally managed to get him to a point where he let me remove the pillow from his face. The blush on his face was cartoon-like, and I highly doubted it was from embarrassment. He probably got oxygen deficiency from how long he held the pillow there. If he had a sense of shame he wouldn't whip his dick out on snapchat, infront of a mirror.

"I don't want to judge. And I'd flame you if you didn't look like a sad pup," I tried to get him to look at me but he got the pillow back and covered his face again, "but like c'mon.. who does that?"

He didn't say anything, so I decided that it was a good time to lecture him. I don't care if he feels down, what he did was dumb and irresponsible. I don't even want to laugh anymore.

"Like even sending a random pic of the coffee you're drinking is risky in your case, let alone whipping your dick out infront of the mirror where your face is visible and sending it to a fan. What were you thinking? Or should I ask what were you thinking with?"

He kept lying there and saying nothing. His hands would tighten around the pillow every now and then, but I carried on.

"And sending full body nudes... c'mon Clay.." I sighed, "if you're doing it, atleast do it properly. Even though there is no excuse of why you'd want to take a picture of your dick and send it to a random girl on the internet, you still could get away with it if you were smarter."

I would keep going, but my eyes caught the mirror in his room. I got down from the bed and got infront of it. I was trying to figure out how much of the body it showed and completely forgot how much of the room it showed. The whole gaming set was in sight.

But the thing that bothered me the most was not the gaming set. It was something I saw on the wall.

"Did you take the pic here?" I asked, hoping for a negative answer.

"Yeah." From the way he said it, I knew that he had no idea what he did.

"Yeaahh.." I turned around, waiting for him to open his face and look at me, "The playbuttons make the dick pic ten times hotter, don't they?"