՞՞15՞՞

George wasn't lying when he said Dream's PC has superpowers. It didn't even lag once during a 4 hour coding session. I wasn't nearly close to being done, but I could see the progress.

"You're a fast typer." suddenly I heard his voice from behind.

"And you're supposed to work, not stare at my fingers." I answered without turning around to face him.

"You have tiny fingers." I knew he was acting like this on purpose.

"Creep." I flipped him off, still not turning around but hearing his chuckle loud and clear.

"How's your progress? Mine's not good," he sighed, "I think I'm hungry."

I turned around and raised a brow at him, "We just ate."

"Just? It was 4 hours ago," he kept flicking through the led colors while speaking which got on my nerves pretty quickly, "choose a mood?"

"Red. And go eat something."

I watched him switch the lights to red and stretch on the bed. I did the same, leaning back to his gaming chair that was too big for me and felt like a whole ass couch. It was already dark outside and I needed to get going. So I parted my mouth to say something, but he was quicker.

"What if.." he sat up, "what if.. we order food for the whole night, pull an all nighter and get this shit done? Like a sleepover but without the fun. And without the sleep."

"You seem like a kind of a dude who suggests to pull an all nighter and sleeps throughout the whole thing."

"As I said, sleep is for the weak," he closed the laptop, "I mean if you admit that you're weak I can always drive you back to your place-"

"Is that a challenge?" I raised my brows as a smirk creeped on my face.

"No, I'm just lonely and I'm desperate for your company." He hung his head low and made a peace sign with his hand.

"You're so annoying."

"And sad." He added.

"Mostly annoying."

"And lonely."

"Like irritating."

"And desperate."

I paused for a second and realized that I wasn't in the mood to argue or risk my life again by sitting through a nighttime drive with a psychopath.

"I want sushi, iced coffee and fries," I gave in, "and permission to blast music throughout the night."

I watched his lips crook into a smile. He was probably relieved that he didn't have to drive, cause I can imagine how annoying that would be after an exhausting day.

"Say no more." He stretched to grab his phone from the other side of the bed.

"Oh, and a large coke please." I batted my lashes.

"We have large cock at home."

There was a moment of silence of me just sitting there emotionless and looking at him. It was funny how I was the one with George who made stupid sexual jokes all the time. Yet here I was just sitting there and judging him silently.

"Is it mine?" I finally spoke.

And now it was his turn to sit there and judge me silently.