՞՞37՞՞

I finally felt like I had enough of standing under the water and questioning my life. My palms were already getting wrinkly, so I just decided to go out and get dressed. Except I told him to leave the clothes in the bedroom and I had to go there wrapped in a towel.

Good.

But one thing I didn't expect to see was him infront of the PC, in a video call with Sapnap, playing minecraft while talking about their Christmas plans.

And the webcam captured his bedroom door perfectly.

"Bro-"

Sapnap's reaction was just what I expected. I'm starting to think Clay is doing these things on purpose. Anyway, I decided to just play it cool and let him get us out of the hole he dug.

"Hi, Nick." I waved, making my way away from the camera.

"Hey.. uhhh am I missing or, uhm, interrupting something?"

Clay turned his head to look at me. His face said "help", and I made sure to make mine say "fuck you". I smirked and shrugged, grabbing my phone and scrolling instead of looking at him.

"She just got here and it was pouring outside so she took a shower to warm up." I liked the fact that he could think fast. But that was a bullshit lie.

"Wasn't she there for like two days already? That's what George told me-"

"Can't a girl go out to buy tampons in peace? Jeez.." I had to save the situation.

Save it by making both of them uncomfortable enough to change the topic and end the call as soon as they got the chance.

"What the fuck was that? Tampons? Really?" He laughed, getting up from the chair.

"Had something better in mind?" I rolled my eyes, "Where are my clothes. I mean your clothes."

"Oh, yeah- right," he opened the drawer and got out a pack of unopened Calvin Klein's, "today is your lucky day. Pick a color."

I laughed at how stupid this whole thing was and looked through the three pairs of boxers in the pack. White, grey and black.

"Grey all the way." I picked and watched him take it out of the pack.

"Great choice, will perfectly enhance your huge dick."

I would slap his arm if I wasn't scared that my towel would fall. So I just sighed and shook my head.

Next up we moved on to the pants, which were a big problem. Literally. All of them were long enough to almost fit my whole body in them. Not to mention the waist that would just fall down to my hips or make me look like a trashbag.

"Just give me a big hoodie, my legs won't get cold." I gave up on the idea of wearing pants after seeing how gigantic those were.

He nodded and opened his closet which had a surprising amount of hoodies. He had a lot of his friends' merch too, which I found adorable.

"Aw, try this one," he pulled out a pink hoodie with the signature smiley face on it, "you look good in my merch."

I grabbed the hoodie, trying my best to not get flustered. What is up with me these days.

It had the detergent smell rather than the new clothing smell, which made me think that he worn it before. And that made me a bit more flustered.

Putting in on in the bathroom I realized that he made the right choice. The hoodie did look good on me, and reached my mid thigh which I was pretty happy with. The boxers fit me like shorts too, so I wasn't really concerned about the hoodie sliding up.

I entered the room, looking excited and happy with my outfit as if it was a big deal.

"Look at me!" I knew I sounded like a baby.

He looked up from his screen and his face expression changed immediately. His face lit up.

"Aww, do a twirl for me."

I was so glad this was wholesome so far and wasn't taking a sexual turn. I appreciated him for that, I doubt any other guy would make me feel comfortable enough in situations like this. Not counting his blunt jokes and remarks (which I learned to accept), he was actually very respectful and sweet.

"You gotta model for my merch sometime." He smiled, sitting up on the bed.

The way he looked at me was making me feel some type of way. I wasn't even on my period to blame my mood swings on it. I think I just spent too much time with him.

He went to shower too. And the loneliness made me remember that I had a missed call from George. I texted him to see if he was awake, and got a videocall in response. Ugh.

"Look who remembered me." George was acting pretty salty right away, just how I expected.

"I was busy." I pouted, hoping to make the situation better.

"Busy taking 3 showers a day, I see."

I didn't know if he could see that my hair was wet or Sapnap snitched on me. Probably both.

"Not everyone showers once a month like you." I rolled my eyes, hoping that attacking him would be the best defense in this case.

"Of course, Lizzy," he sounded painfully sarcastic, "nice hoodie by the way."

I was so close to rage ending the call, but luckily the food he ordered got delivered and he ended it himself.

The fact that we weren't even hiding anything but it felt like we did was just so frustrating..