՞՞18՞՞

At 6 a.m. both of us were already half-dead. We did finish everything, but waited for George to finish and send his parts so that we could run the game and be sure that it finally works. But until then we had absolutely nothing to do, and the weather was so bad that it was still pitch dark at 6 a.m.

But he looked way more tired than I did. Hugging his pillow, he barely could keep his eyes open, which is probably because he didn't sleep for 16 hours like I did the previous night.

"I need to get going," I peaked through the curtains and saw the pouring rain. That made me realize how much I didn't want Dream to drive in his half-asleep state, "I'll get an Uber."

"What? No, I'll drive." His voice only proved that it wasn't a good idea.

"No you should sleep, it's okay."

"Are you really going to trust an Uber driver that is available at 6 a.m. during a thunderstorm and lives in Florida?" He sat up.

"I trusted a faceless man that lives in Florida, drives like a maniac and acts like a stalker enough to spend more than 12 hours with him, do you really think I'm scared of anything?"

"Still, I don't feel comfortable sending you home with a stranger during a thunderstorm while I just stay here and sleep." He frowned.

I was about to say something when he decided to speak again, this time with a different look on his face.

"How about.." I already knew it was either going to be genius or idiotic, "How about we nap for like an hour or two, until the thunderstorm calms down and we both regain our energies, and then I drive you home safely."

I honestly didn't know if it was a good idea or not. The drive was 40 minutes and I had an online class at 9. Which meant if we napped for 2 hours, it would be possible for me to make it home on time, without risking my life.

"Is this my life now? Being stuck with you?"

"Friends who nap together, stay together." He rolled to the other side of his abnormally large bed that could probably fit 4 fully grown men and threw two pillows to the other side, for me to use.

I didn't even question napping on the same bed with him. We were both fully clothed, the room was hot enough for us to not even get under the sheets and the bed had plenty of space. We weren't going to sleep for a while either, so I felt pretty comfortable about sharing a bed with him for a 2 hour nap.

While I set the alarm for 8 a.m. and got in the bed, he was already on his stomach, with his head under the pillows. Then I put my phone to charge, seeing that my battery was on 2 percent, and hoping that it would be atleast halfway full when I wake up.

As I put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, I realized how perfect the weather was for sleeping. I couldn't quite tell if the pillow smelled like cologne or shampoo, but it was a nice, intoxicating smell that quickly put me to sleep.